Versus Battle Jean Pierre Polnareff vs Flashy flash

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Who can win between those two swordsmen ?

JP Polnareff has Silver Chariot (no requiem) ready. They begin the fight 50m from each other.

Round 1 : Silver Chariot with armor vs Flashy flash

Round 2 : Silver Chariot without Armor vs Flashy flash

Round 3 : Silver Chariot with Anubis( the full Anubis sword) vs Flashy flash

Flashy can obviously fight and see the stand.

Let's go !

@BigChungus2018 @Just a member @Sadistic Senpai @Admiral Lee Hung @HA001 @Enma @AL sama @style @Zoro D Goat @NeutralWatcher etc

Last edited:
Nothing changes tho. Silver Chariot is still faster, by much.
Really?
Based on what I saw from Flashy Flash in Manga
Honestly, I think Flashy Flash would speed blitz Silver Chariot and end it before it even started

Note: I'm not much of a fan of One Punch Man series... and I'm more biased for Jojo cause I like the series more, and ESPECIALLY Polnaref is one of my FAVORITES... He's my 4th favorite after Kira, Dio, and Iggy

But I don't know... I feel that Silver Chariot would ONLY have a chance IF (it was in requiem state)

But I could be wrong... I'd be happy if I was wrong actually..

S

Shuyaku

Nothing changes tho. Silver Chariot is still faster, by much.
He’s not light speed, if you’re going by what wikis state it’s false, JoJo is slow. FTL is a stupid claim by the author contradicted by events from the manga. What Polnareff did id merely act according to how the light moved across mirrors, he already knew where it was traveling basically. They don’t have the same ap either, Pol is not even building level.

Flashy god stomps.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He’s not light speed, if you’re going by what wikis state it’s false, JoJo is slow. FTL is a stupid claim by the author contradicted by events from the manga. What Polnareff did id merely act according to how the light moved across mirrors, he already knew where it was traveling basically. They don’t have the same ap either, Pol is not even building level.

Flashy god stomps.
Haha there is a debate I like it

There is also the fact that Silver chariot fought with Star Platinium who was said light speed to by the author.

How fast do you think Chariot at his fastest is ?
Post automatically merged:

And Anubis Silver Chariot is scary and strong

S

Shuyaku

Haha there is a debate I like it

There is also the fact that Silver chariot fought with Star Platinium who was said light speed to by the author.

How fast do you think Chariot at his fastest is ?
That’s what i was reffering to, it doesn’t matter what the author says when he contradicts himself in the series lol. Jotaro has gotten tagged by characters/things far slower than light speed, by orders of magnitude. He could possibly mean that he punches at light speed during time stop, which doesn’t even count in that case.

I don’t know, he’s slower than Flashy though, everyone is, excluding Giorno.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is the fight between Star Platinium and Anubis Silver Chariot. (And without all his armor and with a full anubis sword it can be stronger). And Anubis can also learn and understand the fighting style of his oppoenent the more he fights him.

And in that form he is as nearly strong as Platinium punchs.

That’s what i was reffering to, it doesn’t matter what the author says when he contradicts himself in the series lol. Jotaro has gotten tagged by characters/things far slower than light speed, by orders of magnitude. He could possibly mean that he punches at light speed during time stop, which doesn’t even count in that case.

I don’t know, he’s slower than Flashy though, everyone is, excluding Giorno.
I have also my doubts that the stands are really LS or FTL but they are definitely fast and faster than sound by a good margin. Platinium can casually catch a bullet shot a point blank range, Silver Chariot can left multiple after images etc.

But to be fair I don't think FF is really light speed too but he is fast
Post automatically merged:

After talking about this match up with someone else it seems that even if we don't talk about strength FF is multiple times stronger than Polnareff so even if their speed are the same or around the same Silver Chariot even with Anubis cannot really clash against FF

Last edited:
Uff, a hard match for Polnareff. From his stand of Intelligence und battle experience I would say Flashy Flash takes this, Polnareff was in the most of his previous battles pretty brain afk and f#cked up most of his duels.

With Anubis in turn this could be interesting because Anubis is a good improvement to Polnareffs bad battle sense.

FF should easy win all matches except for the last, this will be difficult for him. But at least FF can win all his fights against Polnareff.

Last edited:
R1: Flashy Flash low diff aka speed blitzed Polnareff:kayneshrug:
R2: Flashy Flash also low diff:kata:
R3: This one should be very interesting:bamathink:Anubis is a good form for improvement but overall Flashy Flash should win this high diff imo.

H

Haoshoku

Actually he’s stated to be faster than light in one of the two Stat sheets for Star Platinum:
Though this brings about a lot of contradictions with what is shown in the actual story.

This is the most glaring one imo:

Josuke estimates his stand is 300 km/ph:
Crazy Diamond is not that far off from Star Platinum, as we have already seen it being pressured:

Jotaro only won this bout by using his Time Stop, if Star Platinum was light speed, it dodges every single one of those 300 km/ph punches without breaking a sweat but that’s clearly not the case.

Then you got stands which are gun based pressuring/posing a threat to Jotaro in Part 3 (Emperor) and in Part 6 (Manhattan Transfer).

In Part 6, Star Platinum’s stat sheet doesn’t have any mention of light speed:
So the light speed stuff was probably just meant to hype up its speed, as it is faster than other stands. These stat sheets aren’t that accurate either tbh, one of these stat sheets even had Hermes’ stand roughly equal or even superior to Star Platinum which is a bunch of nonsense lol.