Chapter Discussion Jewerly Bonney literally asks if Nika will free her. Luffy vs Saturn....kinda has to happen lol.

Yes but Luffy is taking a rest right now. Who will stall for time is the question we need to ask before that:
- Kuma
- Kizaru change of heart? finally stops being a servant and defends his friends?
- Revolutionaries?
- BlackBeard making a bold move thinking he can quickly kill Saturn and steal the fruit?

Would any other intervention diminish or ruin the prediction?

Yes but Luffy is taking a rest right now. Who will stall for time is the question we need to ask before that:
- Kuma
- Kizaru change of heart? finally stops being a servant and defends his friends?
- Revolutionaries?
- BlackBeard making a bold move thinking he can quickly kill Saturn and steal the fruit?

Nobody. It's the bond villain trope. Saturn will take so long in inflicting pain on Bonney that Luffy will have time to recover lmao.

I saw this on morj stream but what if kuma shows up and removes all of luffy pain like he did in the past effectively allowing him to push forward… either way i too believe luffy has to get up and confront Saturn
I mean considering she is literally seconds from dying, not sure how this is possible in this exact moment.

Im really not sure what people expect lol, Luffy isn't recovering "immediately", and if he is on the ground like the rest of them, then he is also being held down by Saturn's power.

Wild to me that the Robot isnt the first option on everybody's list here, in at least causing chaos and stalling the Gorosei

Yeah it’s very delusional to believe that Saturn and Nika won’t have at least a brief clash
It's the same people who said the gorosei weren't fighters. When that was shown as false. They changed the goalpost to Saturn not getting involved...because he planned on not being seen. Then they argued he wasn't that strong. Bonney stabbed him after all.

Now on the verge of their entire agenda being destroyed they have one final goalpost.

That Luffy won't fight Saturn.

Top left. Makes total sense!

I mean considering she is literally seconds from dying, not sure how this is possible in this exact moment.

Im really not sure what people expect lol, Luffy isn't recovering "immediately", and if he is on the ground like the rest of them, then he is also being held down by Saturn's power.

Wild to me that the Robot isnt the first option on everybody's list here, in at least causing chaos and stalling the Gorosei
i keep forgetting his existence lmao

It's the same people who said the gorosei weren't fighters. When that was shown as false. They changed the goalpost to Saturn not getting involved...because he planned on not being seen. Then they argued he wasn't that strong. Bonney stabbed him after all.

Now on the verge of their entire agenda being destroyed they have one final goalpost.

Nice generalization. Ive been calling them fighters since they ended up serving a secret ruler prior to Wano. Ive also been calling them endgame since Sabo's attacks did nothing to them 10 chapters ago. I even said he probably will heal and purposefully got stabbed last week lol.

You guys are just blatantly ignoring the fact that Saturn can in fact act as the larger threat as setup for the future. Neither Luffy nor Kizaru are actually down permanently lol, this is the thing you keep ignoring.

Also Bonney being saved by Nika doesnt even have to occur here. We dont even know the context because she says it as a little kid. She's not talking about being saved by Nika while being held by Saturn.

- Kuma
- Revolutionaries?

It is going to be Kuma who saves Bonney now since Saturn ordered the marines to shoot her. Then half dead Kuma stalls for sometime and does a few attacks then the scene shifts to the Ancient Robot who takes on the marines and Kizaru most probably. Then Saturn will be alone, he'll say its over for you all (Shps, Vegapank, Kuma, Bonney), charges a big devilish attack then DOOM DUTT DA DA DOOM DUTT DA DA resonates in the entire Island, Saturn shits his pants and then gets rekt.

Nice generalization. Ive been calling them fighters since they ended up serving a secret ruler prior to Wano. Ive also been calling them endgame since Sabo's attacks did nothing to them 10 chapters ago. I even said he probably will heal and purposefully got stabbed last week lol.

You guys are just blatantly ignoring the fact that Saturn can in fact act as the larger threat as setup for the future. Neither Luffy nor Kizaru are actually down permanently lol, this is the thing you keep ignoring.

Also Bonney being saved by Nika doesnt even have to occur here. We dont even know the context because she says it as a little kid. She's not talking about being saved by Nika while being held by Saturn.

People are werid... One of them has a sword and one of them looks like he lifts.. why would they think they aren't fighters lol is beyond me.

Luffy's final fight is with Saturn's for sure. The Egghead incident is something which will shock the World
Luffy already defeated an Admiral so nothing suits better than beating a Gorosei member

It would also be the start of a new theme Joyboy/Nika vs WG in order to free the slaves
I know ONE PIECE has lesser deaths than Pokemon but I really hope these sumbitches Celestials, Gorosei and Imu die the deadliest of the deaths.

Bro, Nika vs Saturn doesn’t have to be a prolonged fight, but there’s definitely gonna be a brief clash between them. It’s clownish to say that Gorosei Saturn won’t have a clash with the greatest enemy of Imu and the Gorosei. Maybe Nika briefly starts to fight Saturn, Kizaru gets back up and joins in, and then the Ancient Robot shows up to occupy Saturn while Luffy beats Kizaru

Luffy's final fight is with Saturn's for sure. The Egghead incident is something which will shock the World
Luffy already defeated an Admiral so nothing suits better than beating a Gorosei member

It would also be the start of a new theme Joyboy/Nika vs WG in order to free the slaves
Kizaru is not unconscious and said he's getting up.... Why are we making up rules now when we all know how villains lose in this series?