Chapter Discussion Jewerly Bonney literally asks if Nika will free her. Luffy vs Saturn....kinda has to happen lol.

I dunno how this goes down honestly

We have Saturn and Kizaru as our major players with Lucci also being a pretty big problem

Zoro's fighting Lucci, Sanji's in limbo, Luffy's down, Jinbei's on the other side of the island, the rest of the Strawhats are scattered

Based on what Kizaru said he'll clearly be back up but who will he fight?

This is without mentioning the HQ Vice Admirals that were brought along to combat the Strawhats

Hard to say how this'll play out with so many moving pieces

We have more mentions of Nika in Kuma's flashback than in the actual story and people really think Luffy isn't fighting Saturn.
It's just absurd.
The shocking event will be the ultimate defeat of the Marines against the Strawhats Crew.
Everyone that tried to fight a Yonkou were destroyed, here it won't be different.
Oda already revealed Saturn's hybrid form and we know how badly he likes to keep those forms a secret.
Saturn is getting defeated and probably dying after to the Blackbeard Crew.
And this will also be the event that changes Akainu's posture against Pirates. He will start a massive counteroffensive against the Pirate World. All pieces will be moving towards the final gigantic conflict.

First Luffy will need to actually put down Saturns body guard
:myman:
several issues with that:
Saturn is the bigger threat.
Saturn's aura will make things harder not easier.
Kizaru follows orders. He already took too long according to Saturn. Now Saturn takes matters in his own hands and gives orders on the spot as required.
If we go with suspended belief for a moment and say Luffy were to somehow fight Kizaru and extreme mega high diff barely win as some people hope to satisfy their own desires, then there is nobody left to fight actual threat: Saturn. And what would Saturn do meanwhile, just watch?! Yeah right. None of the top bosses ever stood by and watched as silent observers.

Seriously. Come on. Headcanon only takes one so far.

several issues with that:
Saturn is the bigger threat.
Saturn's aura will make things harder not easier.
Kizaru follows orders. He already took too long according to Saturn. Now Saturn takes matters in his own hands and gives orders on the spot as required.
If we go with suspended belief for a moment and say Luffy were to somehow fight Kizaru and extreme mega high diff barely win as some people hope to satisfy their own desires, then there is nobody left to fight actual threat: Saturn. And what would Saturn do meanwhile, just watch?! Yeah right. None of the top bosses ever stood by and watched as silent observers.

Seriously. Come on. Headcanon only takes one so far.
Saturn May or May not be the bigger threat. It’s still way too soon to assume Saturn > Kizaru.

And are you forgetting about the ancient robot that attacked Mariejoa 200 years ago? The creature that’s over 1000 years ahead of its time that is connected to Joyboy, the man who Kuma and Bonney worship?

Kizaru isn’t going to let Luffy attack Saturn. He’s too dutiful for that and Saturn has already shown that he’s willing to allow Kizaru to fight his battles his way with the Sentomaru thing. So even if Luffy attacks Saturn, Kizaru is going to jump in and infiltrate the fight as is his job.

No one can attack Saturn unless:
1. Kizaru is already defeated
2. Kizaru is preoccupied

Which means Luffy will still be needed to handle Kizaru regardless. Or should we just assume Kizaru isn’t going to do anything?

I dunno how this goes down honestly

I do.

Kuma-centered GV flashback leads to Kuma arrival.

Robot answers Kuma's prayers since Nika is sidelined.

Robots runs out of power, but enough time passes matches switch up again.

From there we get Lucci VS Sanji, Kizaru VS Zoro, and Saturn VS Nika.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I saw this on morj stream but what if kuma shows up and removes all of luffy pain like he did in the past effectively allowing him to push forward… either way i too believe luffy has to get up and confront Saturn
Bonney's pain would also fit really well here.

"Here's the suffering you gave to my daughter, Saturn. Enjoy Hell, you deserve it."

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I mean considering she is literally seconds from dying, not sure how this is possible in this exact moment.

Im really not sure what people expect lol, Luffy isn't recovering "immediately", and if he is on the ground like the rest of them, then he is also being held down by Saturn's power.

Wild to me that the Robot isnt the first option on everybody's list here, in at least causing chaos and stalling the Gorosei
I have Angry Sanji and the Ancient Robot as the two most likely options right now, more or less tied.
Post automatically merged:

Sure the robot comes in for a while, then kuma can show up and remove luffy pain and he can take over the fight. I can’t really see the robot saving the day in the end … this is yonko luffy first real challenge oda is gonna make him pop off. Also that paralyze ability has to have some sort of down side maybe it doesn’t work on conquerors or you have to make eye contact with Saturn at the end of the day I don’t really see it stopping luffy.
Exactly, the Robot is a stop-gap for Kuma to show up while Luffy is down and Saturn is monologuing/Bonney is backstorying.

It's also possible the robot has Kuma's consciousness in it, and that Kuma's body will take back his consciousness from the robot (and then hopefully put it in S-Bear to fully resurrect Kuma).

Last edited: