Character Discussion Jimbei hit the ground. Clear scans confirmed this.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm not arguing that Jinbei full on, fist to body hit Lucci. But Lucci was standing in the blast zone of Jinbei's attack. There is no way that the shockwave didn't connect with Lucci at all.
I am saying Jinbe didn't target Lucci at all. He was trying to create an opening to leave via a dust cloud and thus used the attack on the ground in front of Lucci, which, in turn, created a strong shock wave.

See this is a high-level attack from Jinbe in the Brick series:

You see any dust rising? I don't. Also, it's impossible to not get damaged for Lucci if the attack directly hit him even if it's partial. He's not even covering his body in Haki for us to think he completely blocked it. Even Big Mom can't go unaffected by his attacks.

I am saying Jinbe didn't target Lucci at all. He was trying to create an opening to leave via a dust cloud and thus used the attack on the ground in front of Lucci, which, in turn, created a strong shock wave.

See this is a high-level attack from Jinbe in the Brick series:

You see any dust rising? I don't. Also, it's impossible to not get damaged for Lucci if the attack directly hit him even if it's partial. He's not even covering his body in Haki for us to think he completely blocked it. Even Big Mom can't go unaffected by his attacks.
:steef:Sorry Lucci...I'm just doing something like breaking up things around but it won't affect you

Imagine that it hurts you so much that the base of Zoro without a bandana, without kohi without ults, crippled yc1 with an average nominal attack

:kayneshrug: