JJBA General Discussion

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Since there's a section, gonna be spamming my thoughts here instead of waiting room @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Peroroncino @Warchief Sanji D Goat etc.

DIU quick general thoughts as I already post some of them before finishing in waiting room

- Jotaro and Koichi "bromance"
- Josuke and Okuyasu bromance (lol, losing their shit over italian food)
- Pompadour greatness

Favorite Stands: There's a lot of great stands, but to narrow it down; Stray Cat, Echoes, Killer Queen, Harvest, The Hand (felt this one was underused), Super Fly (lol).
Loved the Killer Queen/Stray Cat combo. But if I really have to make a pick imma go with Echoes (beeeetch)

Favorite fights - to really narrow it down: Josuke/Okuyasu/Hayato vs Kira, Koichi/Jotaro vs Kira as my top 2

Cons that come in my mind:
- Invisible baby
- The alien guy
Felt like some dropped ideas or some shit idk. Maybe they become relevant in one way or the other in a later part
those cons tho:ronalugh:

Golden wind, finished episode 20 (brought trish inside the tower, some flashback of his which I liked), so far may confidently say Bucciarati just became my favorite character of this part @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Warchief Sanji D Goat etc.

The stand of the Boss looks very imposing too.

Gonna be busy the rest of week, will probably be able to only watch some episodes till Friday.

Golden wind, finished episode 20 (brought trish inside the tower, some flashback of his which I liked), so far may confidently say Bucciarati just became my favorite character of this part @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Warchief Sanji D Goat etc.

The stand of the Boss looks very imposing too.

Gonna be busy the rest of week, will probably be able to only watch some episodes till Friday.
Ooof you're on a run, bro

What did you think of the ending of part 4 btw? Bites the Dust etc?

Golden Wind hype was unprecedented, man. Jojo episodes released weekly during that part so every week was like a party online. Good times:josad:

Ooof you're on a run, bro

What did you think of the ending of part 4 btw? Bites the Dust etc?

Golden Wind hype was unprecedented, man. Jojo episodes released weekly during that part so every week was like a party online. Good times:josad:
Have already posted my general thoughts above but to sum it up:
I liked part 4 a lot. Bites the dust was fucking broken. Kira really only lost there because of his own arrogance. He becamr overly confident after he gained that new ability. He has been a great villain overall.

In comparison to part 3 I think both have great villains (dio, kira), but I think part 4 has better stands, and I find fights better. I think it was a nice addition to have Hayatto play a role in cornering Kira too, as a payback, the final exchange with Josuke and Okuyasu was good too

Last edited:
Have already posted my general thoughts above but to sum it up:
I liked part 4 a lot. Bites the dust was fucking broken. Kira really only lost there because of his own arrogance. He becamr overly confident after he gained that new ability. He has been a great villain overall.

In comparison to part 3 I think both have great villains (dio, kira), but I think part 4 has better stands, and I find fights better. I think it was a nice addition to have Hayatto play a role in cornering Kira too, as a payback, the final exchange with Josuke and Okuyasu was good too
Glad you liked the Hayato part as well. I was iffy on it at first but by the end it came together really nice

Enjoy the rest of part 5, the best is yet to come lol

Glad you liked the Hayato part as well. I was iffy on it at first but by the end it came together really nice

Enjoy the rest of part 5, the best is yet to come lol
Enemy behavior/psychology has been a thing in Jojo hence why I don't mind it too much beyond that. Could see why it's a problem tho, a kid having to figure that, or even such broken powers being present in a story which might create too many conveniences in order to counter them.
Post automatically merged:

Abbacchio's death :crazwhat: :fuah:

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
G

Gorosei Informer

*Avalon intensifies*

(My headcanon: Kars just secretly wanted to marry Lisa Lisa as she was the ultimate wife form)
:fujilaugh::ronalaugh:

Title: The Ultimate Wife Form

It was a typical Tuesday at the Joestar residence. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and Kars, the self-proclaimed "Ultimate Life Form" from the Pillar Men, had decided to propose to Lisa Lisa.

"But, Lisa Lisa!" Kars pleaded, "You're the ultimate wife form! You're strong, beautiful, and you'd be the perfect companion for the Ultimate Life Form!" He then took out a ring, made from an ancient stone of Aja, from his pocket.

Joseph Joestar, Lisa Lisa's son and a member of the Joestar family, was sitting at the corner of the room, facepalming. "Oh great, now I've seen everything. Kars wanting to marry my mom. Just what I needed." he muttered, rolling his eyes. He then turned to look at Caesar, his friend, and ally, who was sitting beside him, sipping his tea. Caesar had miraculously survived his encounter with Wamuu and was now living a peaceful life. Or at least, he was trying to.

Caesar nearly choked on his tea. "You've got to be kidding me," he coughed, "I thought coming back from the dead would be the craziest thing I'd experience, but this? This takes the cake."

Kars, unfazed by Joseph and Caesar's reactions, continued to make his case. "Lisa Lisa, think of the life we could live! As the ultimate couple, we could conquer anything!"

Joseph stood up abruptly. "Kars, you do realize that she is my mother, right? This is just...wrong!"

Lisa Lisa, however, seemed to be taking it all in stride. She looked at Kars, a soft smile playing on her lips. "Kars," she began, "I'm flattered, really. But I am not interested in becoming the 'Ultimate Wife Form'. Also, it would be quite inconvenient for Joseph here."
Joseph nodded, thankful for his mother's response. Caesar, on the other hand, sighed deeply, saying, "I think I preferred being dead to seeing this."

And with that, the most bizarre proposal in the history of Joestar's family ended, leaving behind a shocked Joseph, a disturbed Caesar, a rejected Kars, and a rather amused Lisa Lisa. Joseph nodded, thankful for his mother's response. Caesar, on the other hand, sighed deeply, saying, "I think I preferred being dead to seeing this."

Upon being rejected, Kars felt an unfamiliar sensation in his heart. It was pain, but not the physical kind he was accustomed to. It was a strange, piercing feeling that gnawed at his insides. He stumbled back, clutching his chest, his face contorted in agony.

"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISALISA!" he shouted in a voice that was eerily similar to the infamous Johnny from "The Room". It was so uncharacteristically emotional and melodramatic that everyone in the room was taken aback.

Esidisi, his fellow Pillar Man, upon seeing Kars in such a state, started wailing dramatically. "Oh, the humanity! Our glorious Kars has been rejected! This is a disaster of the highest order!" he exclaimed, tears streaming down his face, as he tended to be very emotional.

Meanwhile, Wamuu, another fellow Pillar Man and the most stoic of them all, walked over to Kars, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Kars," he started in his usual calm and composed tone, "This is a setback, but remember our strength lies not in dwelling on rejection but in seeking new paths. Honor demands we move forward."

For a moment, Kars looked at Wamuu. Then, he slowly rose, standing tall once again. A soft smile appeared on his face. "You're right, Wamuu," he said. "It's time to find a new direction in life."

And with those words, the Pillar Men stood together, striking fabulous poses as they often did, their spirits unbroken, their resolve stronger than ever. And though their hearts may have been momentarily shaken, they were ready to face whatever life had in store for them, ever fabulous, ever resolute, ever unyielding.

Also I just found this randomly after people kept spamming about it in the comments to the original song and music video:

This is an AMAZING edit/tribute/AMV! The Dorime edits were something special but this is EXCEPTIONAL! So perfect for Pucci too! No wonder people were going WILD in the comments to this song! Its such a romantically epic song too! Truly worthy of Jojo! Surprised Araki has not referenced the band and thus song too! Especially in Stone Ocean!

:lunazing::lumazed::funky::fransuper::steef::finally:

Crazy what a re read can do,
Can't be disrespecting the tied best joestar (Josuke 4:steef:) like this.
:josad:
Random stray but Giorno is the
Worst jojo

Last edited: