JJK 176 Spoilers

The more we progress in the story, the more we realize it is about the families.

I still think Kenjaku is preparing the stage for old sorcerers to fight like they used to in the distant past.

Family heads fighting each other at the peak of their strenght to prove who is stronger, ans evolving during fights, improving cursed techniques, domains, and so on.

Uro will become a fan girl of Yuta, I think she is going to be an ally and will help Yuta fight against Ryu.

Lol Yuta faces someone who has a higher Curse energy level than him or Gojo

Lol if he beat him without Rika then it would be plot Armour

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If anyone's confused, it's Sugawara and not Fujiwara. Michizane is Gojo and Okkotsu's common ancestor. Michi's one of the Three Big Vengeful Spirits, and from the looks of it, Yuta is Michizane's reincarnation.
Post automatically merged:

The person with the highest cursed energy output from all players introduced in chapter 173
Higher CE output isn't the same as higher cursed energy. It means he can exude more Cursed Energy at a time than other people. Yuta's Cursed Energy reserves are next to none in the series as far as we know. He doesn't need a plot armor to deal with Ryu.

:kayneshrug: Well that's the only information we have
Post automatically merged:

Higher CE output isn't the same as higher cursed energy. It means he can exude more Cursed Energy at a time than other people. Yuta's Cursed Energy reserves are next to none in the series as far as we know. He doesn't need a plot armor to deal with Ryu
I never looked at it that way but I still don't get it but to draw out such an amount doesn't he need huge reserves ?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
P.S. that probably means Fujiwara are the decedents of the Sugawara clan, which is the only way it makes sense for Yuta to be related to the both clans.
I have no idea. As far as I understood Uro worked for the Fujiwara clan as an assassin, so I don't get why she's buddying up Yuta here lol, since the clans were rivals. Unless it's to trick him.