JJK 176 Spoilers

I'm praying that once the rule to transfer points is added (because this is all happening before that), we can work something out so that these characters don't have to die. At the very least, I want Uro to stick around cause her technique looks really interesting (the fact that she's also a baddie helps).

I'm praying that once the rule to transfer points is added (because this is all happening before that), we can work something out so that these characters don't have to die. At the very least, I want Uro to stick around cause her technique looks really interesting (the fact that she's also a baddie helps).
Gege is nuts he killed even Nobara everyone besides Megumi and Yuji can die even Yuta

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Really ?
Didn't Yuji ask Megumi
And then he didn't reply ?
She is maybe crippled but if she had died we would have known it
The author won’t kill the 3rd young talent off screen, if he kills her it will be much more flashy and impactful

She is maybe crippled but if she had died we would have known it
The author won’t kill the 3rd young talent off screen, if he kills her it will be much more flashy and impactful
I thought so but he even killed Nanamin or Mais Sister

That dude can kill off everyone

Yes but he killed them on screen, not off paneled without us to see it.
I thought for sure Mahito got her though the chance of survival wasnt zero now that I think about it lets pray she come back
Post automatically merged:

Yes but he killed them on screen, not off paneled without us to see it.
btw you were right output and reserve arent the same thing
Even then I hope Ryo will show us that there powreful curse user outside JJ high

Last edited: