JJK 177 Spoilers

Yo what is this, Ryu and Takako flexing on Yuta in CQC? Seeing the bottom of his CE pool? These guys have no fear fighting sole Yuta whereas Yuji, Naoya, and Choso shat their pants over his presence? :crazwhat:

Takako and Ryu top dogs for sure. Yuta really be out there fighting monsters who don’t even fear him (at least not without Rika) even after slaughtering their deadlock opponents and knowing he has RCT. :endthis:

Again, I’m still really hoping at least one of these characters survive. Our cast is really thin right now, we could use some good supporting characters. Their powers also seem interesting and simple enough that Gege could keep them around without breaking the system (like Higuruma & Takaba).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ryo and Uro are prob Special grade curse users
Don’t think so

Yuta killed Druv, needed Rika to protect the stadium and against the roachs, he fought and was hurt by Kourourushi, then has a 2 vs 1 battle against 2 strong guys that force him to use RCT all the time. And all of that without using Rika powers, his most powerful weapon.

So I don’t think those one in 1 vs 1 against full power Yuta can do much.

They are strong but they aren’t special grade sorcerer, great grade 1 is more likely

Don’t think so

Yuta killed Druv, needed Rika to protect the stadium and against the roachs, he fought and was hurt by Kourourushi, then has a 2 vs 1 battle against 2 strong guys that force him to use RCT all the time. And all of that without using Rika powers, his most powerful weapon.

So I don’t think those one in 1 vs 1 against full power Yuta can do much.

They are strong but they aren’t special grade sorcerer, great grade 1 is more likely
But this Zenin guy was also grade one I don't think they are grade one but they aren't on Yutas level either special grade bit not so special

I love how Yuta get to face strong opponents just when he declared he will kill Kenjaku,
The homing CE bullets are really a nuisance.
Rika is coming in next chapter, I am wondering whether Ryo or Uro will use DE or not?

I hope they wont chicken out and bow down after seeing Rika :luffyswat:

This chapter really goes to show that Yuta despite being a Special Grade sorcerer still has his limits, and that Gojo was on a whole other level.

Gojo fought with a handicap and owned Jogo, Mahito, and Hanami.

Yuta with a handicap fought Dhruv, the cockroach SG curse, Ryu, and Takako and is getting pushed by them to use his whole arsenal.

RCT is super useful, but giving that Gojo who can control his CE so well he almost never runs out of CE is insanely broken.

It’s like Gege has humbled us into remembering that Gojo is No. 1, that Yuta as powerful as he is still can’t hold a candle to him. It’s why Kenjaku wasn’t worried about someone like Yuta whereas he spent centuries figuring out how to beat Six Eyes users.

I always like moments like this. Both characters feel real. If anything, jjk would probably be one of the few that can pull off a live action show. Dnt believe in the One Piece upcoming one. SH's will have cell phones and have social media accounts somehow. lol Got to be fans of the originals work, when remaking anything. Tbh there should be some school the cast and crew will have to take before remaking something iconic.