JJK 189 Spoilers

on the flip side, hakari's abilities arent looking as broken as it seemed few weeks ago...

hakari only has unlimited ce for 4 mins and thats if he hits a jackpot. yuta has been referred to have infinite ce multiple times already, even higher than gojo's iirc. yuta can not only use rct himself but can also output/imbue his attacks with rce making them more devastating. not even gonna talk about full manifestation and the copy ability.

kashimo and hakari are insane, no front, but yuta can beat ishigori (atleast relative to kashimo in the eyes of kenjaku) and another strong sorceror at the same time after destroying a bunch of curses/sorcerors. special grade for a reason.

Yuta being referred to have infinite CE is hyperbole, people just cant sense the limit at first. We see this when Ishigoori comments how he's bottoming out, and how he needs Rika to recharge his CE. Not sure if RCE inherently makes them more devastating outside of dealing with cursed spirits.

Also idk WHERE in the world youre getting kashimo~ryu from. If youre going off the fact that he told an *old* kashimo about him, if anything, that indicates that he thinks ryu probably wouldnt be enough to defeat kashimo, since he needs him alive to make the binding vow, he'd likely only tell him about people that could defeat him if they were already dead, like Sukuna.

and in that case, Hakari scrapping with a prime Hajime, would put him >old hajime>ryu who pushed yuta pretty far and who's strongest attack is more powerful than yuta's (barring domain)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yuta being referred to have infinite CE is hyperbole, people just cant sense the limit at first. We see this when Ishigoori comments how he's bottoming out, and how he needs Rika to recharge his CE.
Yup it ain't actually infinite but it's close enough and it surely lasts longer than 4 minutes. The thing is, he can summon Rika anytime in battle to recharge regardless of whether he actually bottoms out or not since its a part of his abilities at the end of the day. And let's not forget that Yuta was fighting and using RCT (which consumes a lot of CE) actively against Ishigori's output, Uro and the other sorcerors/curses he beat - which is the primary reason why he exhausted himself. In a strict 1v1, I don't think it would happen much.

Also idk WHERE in the world youre getting kashimo~ryu from. If youre going off the fact that he told an *old* kashimo about him, if anything, that indicates that he thinks ryu probably wouldnt be enough to defeat kashimo, since he needs him alive to make the binding vow, he'd likely only tell him about people that could defeat him if they were already dead, like Sukuna.
Fair although I really think the whole point of adding Ryu into that flashback was to show that he would atleast be a challenge to old Kashimo which is what the context implies since the convo basically started with Kenjaku asking Kashimo whether he had fun fighting the opponents he just slaughtered. Kashimo with a younger body is stronger, no doubt, but is he stronger than Ishigori and Uro put together at the same time? I highly doubt it.

and in that case, Hakari scrapping with a prime Hajime, would put him >old hajime>ryu who pushed yuta pretty far and who's strongest attack is more powerful than yuta's (barring domain)
Ehh Ryu pushed Yuta that far because it was a 2v1 with Uro also present. In a 1v1, I don't think he can accomplish much. We should remember that a younger Yuta with scrappier cursed energy control and without a lot of the cursed techniques that he has in his bag now was fighting Suguru Geto toe-to-toe.

And regarding Ryu's output being stronger than Yuta's, that isn't really a slight on Yuta since Ryu has higher CE output than ALL of the Culling Game players including Kashimo, Hakari and everyone else. [X]

Yup it ain't actually infinite but it's close enough and it surely lasts longer than 4 minutes. The thing is, he can summon Rika anytime in battle to recharge regardless of whether he actually bottoms out or not since its a part of his abilities at the end of the day. And let's not forget that Yuta was fighting and using RCT (which consumes a lot of CE) actively against Ishigori's output, Uro and the other sorcerors/curses he beat - which is the primary reason why he exhausted himself. In a strict 1v1, I don't think it would happen much.

Fair although I really think the whole point of adding Ryu into that flashback was to show that he would atleast be a challenge to old Kashimo which is what the context implies since the convo basically started with Kenjaku asking Kashimo whether he had fun fighting the opponents he just slaughtered. Kashimo with a younger body is stronger, no doubt, but is he stronger than Ishigori and Uro put together at the same time? I highly doubt it.

Ehh Ryu pushed Yuta that far because it was a 2v1 with Uro also present. In a 1v1, I don't think he can accomplish much. We should remember that a younger Yuta with scrappier cursed energy control and without a lot of the cursed techniques that he has in his bag now was fighting Suguru Geto toe-to-toe.

And regarding Ryu's output being stronger than Yuta's, that isn't really a slight on Yuta since Ryu has higher CE output than ALL of the Culling Game players including Kashimo, Hakari and everyone else. [X]

I think when you add in the context to the Yuta vs Geto fight, it becomes slightly less clear cut. He was massively rage amped, which Geto himself notes, and was also amped by hitting a black flash, as revealed in the movie. Obviously Yuta has more control and is more refined from back then, but the huge ramp amp and black flash amp could balance things out to some degree. And especially that final Rika blast that he was going to give his life for, I don't think current Yuta has anything quite that strong, aside from *maybe* his domain.

I also think Hajime would likely be able to win a 1v2 against Uro and Ryu, he only needs a couple hits at most to kill them and hes fighting evenly with someone confirmed to be stronger than Yuta.

I think theres some additional context with the Ryu output thing. In his debut chapter, with the way he was introduced, I felt as though it was referring to him having the highest output among the Sendai Pillars + Yuta. And this mightve been backed up with 187, because the line where it says he has the highest output in history is a mistranslation, it actually says highest ce in history in the date domain, e.g. ancient day sendai.

Obviously Yuta is more versatile than Hajime or Hakari but I do think both are stronger than him. Hakari with his jackpots is going to outlast a 5 minute timer from Yuta, and Yuta doesnt really have an answer for having his head sniped off after a couple hits

I mean it's luck after all and I dont think you can alter that with ce/ct or anything.

But yea, he does have some bonuses like increased probability of hitting the next jackpot if he hits one with the odd number cards etc,. that was how he hit the second jackpot (three 6's) when the first one was three 3's iirc.
Probably, DE has sure hit effect, so he has a 100% chance of winning a jackpot. I dont think there is a way to kill this character just like Gojo. He can be sealed though, not weird at all compared to Gojo. Just that his technique is not explained, as all of you said.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@NikaInParis @Courier @notAfanboy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @ConquistadoR @Wuuuke etc

Hakari faints due to Chlorine gas generated from Electrolyting the sea water. Methods to kill RCT users is to either crush their brains or poison them.Removing poison requires operation of High advanced RCT. Hakari's bg song fades away n thus Hajime thinks it ended
Post automatically merged:

Just when Hajime felt the fight ended, Hakari suddenly revives back. It's due to the high automatic RCT his body uses. Hakari is still left with 5 seconds of Immortality n starts his non-stop attack on Hajime under water

At the end of the chapter, Hajime uses a big technique & a huge explosion happens in the sea
Next week on break

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Probably, DE has sure hit effect, so he has a 100% chance of winning a jackpot. I dont think there is a way to kill this character just like Gojo. He can be sealed though, not weird at all compared to Gojo. Just that his technique is not explained, as all of you said.
Ehh I disagree, DE usually has a sure hit effect but the thing with Hakari's DE is that there is no attack itself. He just gains massive amounts of buffs to himself and his abilities. I don't think the Jackpot is guaranteed for every DE.

Methods to kill RCT users is to either crush their brains or poison them.Removing poison requires operation of High advanced RCT.

:myman:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Even Gojo hasn't used RCT to heal other characters. The only characters who can do that so far are Yuta (who healed countless characters, some even after they've died like Itadori), Shoko and Sukuna (who healed Megumi at Shibuya).
I wonder how Shoko fights ? Like tsunade ? Being immortal and regen again and again.

Hakari auto RCT is also quite good here given he managed to heal from poison.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wonder how Shoko fights ? Like tsunade ? Being immortal and regen again and again.
I don't think she's a fighter really tbh. Geto even said that she won't be sent for missions much in the Hidden Inventory arc iirc.

Hakari auto RCT is also quite good here given he managed to heal from poison.
Yeah I'm not saying he's weak, just that Yuta's straight up better at RCT since he can output RCE, heal others and remove poison casually from others.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah I'm not saying he's weak, just that Yuta's straight up better at RCT since he can output RCE, heal others and remove poison casually from others.
The thing is that Yuta is actually really skilled while for Hakari it's automatic so needs no skills.

But yeah healing others is dope

Yuta > Hakari obviously :endthis:

I don't think she's a fighter really tbh. Geto even said that she won't be sent for missions much in the Hidden Inventory arc iirc.
Didn't remember that

At least we know she is a master at RCT, so she can likely heal herself easy and make whatever fight she is in last long and escape maybe

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Didn't remember that

At least we know she is a master at RCT, so she can likely heal herself easy and make whatever fight she is in last long and escape maybe
Her CT is more suited for support rather than for combat imo. But I do think she can atleast fight curses if not sorcerors by using her RCT like how Yuta neg'd that Cockroach curse.

Ehh I disagree, DE usually has a sure hit effect but the thing with Hakari's DE is that there is no attack itself. He just gains massive amounts of buffs to himself and his abilities. I don't think the Jackpot is guaranteed for every DE.

:myman:
True, it is strange though, DE has sure hit effect, but in case of Hakari, what would be that effect?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
True, it is strange though, DE has sure hit effect, but in case of Hakari, what would be that effect?
The sure hit effect imo, is being dragged into the Pachinko game. It's not the first time we've seen domains like this - Higurama also had similar domains with different advantages rather than a lethal sure-hit effect.

I think Hakari's domain works similar to this, which is also specified by Kashimo here since he doesnt activate Hollow Wicker Basket -a anti domain technique- since Hakari's domain isnt lethal like say, Mahito's Domain or Jogo's Domain.

The sure hit effect imo, is being dragged into the Pachinko game. It's not the first time we've seen domains like this - Higurama also had similar domains with different advantages rather than a lethal sure-hit effect.

I think Hakari's domain works similar to this, which is also specified by Kashimo here since he doesnt activate Hollow Wicker Basket -a anti domain technique- since Hakari's domain isnt lethal like say, Mahito's Domain or Jogo's Domain.
Great!

Exactly, I was thinking about DEs used in Shibuya. In comparison, these domains are very different.

@NikaInParis @Courier @notAfanboy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @ConquistadoR @Wuuuke etc

Hakari faints due to Chlorine gas generated from Electrolyting the sea water. Methods to kill RCT users is to either crush their brains or poison them.Removing poison requires operation of High advanced RCT. Hakari's bg song fades away n thus Hajime thinks it ended

Just when Hajime felt the fight ended, Hakari suddenly revives back. It's due to the high automatic RCT his body uses. Hakari is still left with 5 seconds of Immortality n starts his non-stop attack on Hajime under water

At the end of the chapter, Hajime uses a big technique & a huge explosion happens in the sea
Next week on break

So, basically Kashimo killed himself? :gokulaugh:

As much as I'm loving this fight, I do hope it ends next chapter. I don't want this fight to be drawn out. Kashimo is a really cool villain, and I'm still not sure how this fight is gonna end. Although at this point, Hakari losing doesn't make sense.