JJK 192 Spoilers

I’m still trying to figure what the point of this fight is. Like this is completely irrelevant to shit we’re doing right now. And if the conclusion is just Maki whooping Naoya’s ass again, then we really don’t need this. They already took out the worm form (ugliest design in the series btw) in half a chapter.

Also, this is just a short ass chapter. There’s not really much to say here. I like the new design; I’m still pretty confident he’s gonna get dusted though

I’m still trying to figure what the point of this fight is. Like this is completely irrelevant to shit we’re doing right now. And if the conclusion is just Maki whooping Naoya’s ass again, then we really don’t need this. They already took out the worm form (ugliest design in the series btw) in half a chapter.

Also, this is just a short ass chapter. There’s not really much to say here. I like the new design; I’m still pretty confident he’s gonna get dusted though
I feel like this whole scene with a sorcerer revived as a curse will be used as a sort of segue into a bigger story beat. My theory is that Curse Naoya is here to remind us of and show us how the process of Sorcerer-> Curse goes so that the next example of it is more natural for us.
And the next example might be one of the 3 Great Cursed Spirits of Japan.

@Tobi had the theory that Maki will make him her worm like toji
DONT YOU DARE DISRESPECT THE KING OF MISOGYNY NAOYA
Post automatically merged:

Kamo and Maki said that they couldn’t let Naoya evolve so I think it’s the real deal now

and for now other curse womb only had one evolution.

not the best translation but okay enough
I dont think so

it ended up like that because it got interrupted i think he will keep evolving as the fight goes on

if you see here the face is flat on the body

but here his face starts popping out and the sausage tubes are kinda merging with each other

he’s definitely getting a humanoid form just wait, if some prisoners can have a humanoid form then naoya definitely can

Last edited: