JJK 193 SPOILERS

The last three pages really didn't do it for me, art wise.
Too much cutting away, a totally black panel, and then Maki on her back, defeated.

On the other hand, what is that technique by Kamo? Those spiky balls? Has something like that been used already?
Not like it did much anyway, but it looked promising.

At least we know that Goatoshi Kamo will make the save in two weeks.:finally:

Didnt read the chapter yet, but Maki lost? Now I am curious, unexpected for me. 😂
Post automatically merged:

People are really comparing JJK with OP in Disquss chat :whitepress:

I didnt like the current Noaya fight, but it has just started.
Noaya design could have been better, but that's not the main issue here.
People, including me, need to see what Kenjaku is up to. Simply put, we cant be hyped for a side character when we have so many main characters.
Monotonous is the right word to describe current series of events in culling game. We have been following a same sequence.

Last edited:
Didnt read the chapter yet, but Maki lost? Now I am curious, unexpected for me. 😂
Post automatically merged:

People are really comparing JJK with OP in Disquss chat :whitepress:

I didnt like the current Noaya fight, but it has just started.
Noaya design could have been better, but that's not the main issue here.
People, including me, need to see what Kenjaku is up to. Simply put, we cant be hyped for a side character when we have so many main characters.
Monotonous is the right word to describe current series of events in culling game. We have been following a same sequence.
We really could have used a bumper chapter with some lore and general dialogue and world building rather than jumping straight into the next fight.
No wonder a lot of fans are feeling burn out from the CG. It's just fight after fight.

Kamo Jr really impressive this chapter. I’ve been underestimating Deoxys, he got the best speed feat in the verse minus Gojo now, this dude is easily above Dagon and probably close if not equal to Jogo’s level. And the art on this chapter wasn’t Gege best work. Like what the f is the size of her sword to its sheath?

Maki is a real demon for taking on that Mach 3 hit head-on and still AWAKE. GOAT:steef:

Kamo Jr really impressive this chapter. I’ve been underestimating Deoxys, he got the best speed feat in the verse minus Gojo now, this dude is easily above Dagon and probably close if not equal to Jogo’s level. And the art on this chapter wasn’t Gege best work. Like what the f is the size of her sword to its sheath?

Maki is a real demon for taking on that Mach 3 hit head-on and still AWAKE. GOAT:steef:
really hope she doesn't lose even against a revived Naoya