JJK 197 spoilers

At least we get a new non-insect Naoya form:pepelit:
Yeah but he’s getting all this and we KNOW he’s still gonna lose and that kinda sucks

I’d rather they fodderize him and be done with it at this point

Giving him his old form back, giving him a domain and all this other cool shit when we KNOW he’s gonna get packed by Maki, Daido, and Kamo is lame to me

Gege loves to subvert expectations but he’s not gonna have Maki lose here so we already know how it’s gonna go

FUCK FINALLY

I’m super excited but also not excited cause this means Naoya will use a domain and STILL lose

Noooooooo
Naoya is winning lol

idk how yall can’t see it

maki isnt a main character im not saying she’s dying but she isn’t winning this shes no hikarai nor yuta nor megumi nor yuji

it’s only now that it’s 4 vs 1 and maki got a training arc that they can fight on equal grounds now he has evolved and using a domain expansion they stand no chance

Yeah but he’s getting all this and we KNOW he’s still gonna lose and that kinda sucks

I’d rather they fodderize him and be done with it at this point

Giving him his old form back, giving him a domain and all this other cool shit when we KNOW he’s gonna get packed by Maki, Daido, and Kamo is lame to me

Gege loves to subvert expectations but he’s not gonna have Maki lose here so we already know how it’s gonna go
The DE and power up will make Naoya even stronger no doubt
Naoya will leave his mark on those 4 for sure - whether it's crippling someone or killing Katana/Sumo guy

Naoya is winning lol

idk how yall can’t see it

maki isnt a main character im not saying she’s dying but she isn’t winning this shes no hikarai nor yuta nor megumi nor yuji

it’s only now that it’s 4 vs 1 and maki got a training arc that they can fight on equal grounds now he has evolved and using a domain expansion they stand no chance
God I hope so

:pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

The DE and power up will make Naoya even stronger no doubt
Naoya will leave his mark on those 4 for sure - whether it's crippling someone or killing Katana/Sumo guy
Yeah if he catches a few bodies on his way out then fine

Like as long as he leaves Maki or Kamo with permanent damage/kills one of them in the fight then I’ll be satisfied

Killing off one of the characters introduced 2-3 chapters ago would be… iffy

:hope:

God I hope so

:pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah if he catches a few bodies on his way out then fine

Like as long as he leaves Maki or Kamo with permanent damage/kills one of them in the fight then I’ll be satisfied

Killing off one of the characters introduced 2-3 chapters ago would be… iffy

:hope:
Kamo has the death flags so far but I'm not worried. He can't die. Because he will be the Jujutsu Sorcerer King at the end of series:fransuper:

So will Gege finally answer the question of zero CE vs DE? Toji stans watching this fight with their eyes stuck to their screens potentially ready to clap back Dagon naysayers. :kobeha:

Naoya keeps raising his speed but Maki can keep up” Maki the speed god doesn’t need Projection hack to go supersonic. :finally:

Because Naoya is the only likable character in the colony
Naoya existstence is solely as a training tool to sharpen Maki’s senses and make her stronger. :usoprice: