JJK 197 spoilers

My theory about Naoya having a third and final form was right, lets see his design, it can't be worse than the current one. And the fight is finally getting interesting again.

So will Gege finally answer the question of zero CE vs DE? Toji stans watching this fight with their eyes stuck to their screens potentially ready to clap back Dagon naysayers. :kobeha:

Naoya keeps raising his speed but Maki can keep up” Maki the speed god doesn’t need Projection hack to go supersonic. :finally:

Naoya existstence is solely as a training tool to sharpen Maki’s senses and make her stronger. :usoprice:
we’ll see

but from the looks of it gege is enjoying writing him a lot hope he doesn’t kill him off so early

Maki loosing here, or even getting a tie, and having Naoya be the #2 antagonist of the arc would be nice.

That would give Yuta even more of a reason to fight Kenjaku. Ups the stakes a bit more...

"Maki is now able to see air"

And? So what? I can see the whole atmosphere. Come back when you scale to me, bum
Lol.

I guess it's like she is able to see the distortions in the air. Up till now, Maki, like regular monkey's, saw completely through any curses and stuff. Now she's able to see the air they distort and "see" their shape. Like throwing some powder or water on an invisible person.
Post automatically merged:

Wait I just read all of this

Wtf LOL

She can change her trajectory mid air? HUH
The power of farts Plot baby :steef:

Humanoid form is the peak of cursed spirits.

Since cursed spirits can use reversed CT, they can heal/regenerate faster.
Noaya is listed as vengeful cursed spirit same as Sukuna and Rika.
Humanoid Noaya will be more lethal, may have special CT, but we are jumping to DE.
All hope is not lost for our savage villain.
He cant be at the level of Mahito, but I expect him to win this fight. Just like how Mahito won.

Humanoid form is the peak of cursed spirits.

Since cursed spirits can use reversed CT, they can heal/regenerate faster.
Noaya is listed as vengeful cursed spirit same as Sukuna and Rika.
Humanoid Noaya will be more lethal, may have special CT, but we are jumping to DE.
All hope is not lost for our savage villain.
He cant be at the level of Mahito, but I expect him to win this fight. Just like how Mahito won.
How about a Nanami/Yuji vs Mahito situation?

The 4 don't quite beat Naoya and he can't beat them due to the numbers advantage, so he scrams at the end after causing a stalemate

How about a Nanami/Yuji vs Mahito situation?

The 4 don't quite beat Naoya and he can't beat them due to the numbers advantage, so he scrams at the end after causing a stalemate
That would be great too. Tbh, I dont want Noaya to end up dead after Gege spent this much time on him. All in all, I want a good conclusion to his character, something meaningful, not just a repeat of first Maki vs Noaya fight.