JJK 201 Spoilers

Something that only now crossed my mind:

With such a high influx of people, and combined with their goal, Jujutsu sorcerers and by extension Yuji will be put in a position where they HAVE to kill in order to defend themselves.

Yuji's situation is complex even without this. But now, he might have to kill somebody to save others and free Gojo.
Post automatically merged:

HxH is back we can stop pretending we like Jjk
:doffyou:
Mid x Mid

Something that only now crossed my mind:

With such a high influx of people, and combined with their goal, Jujutsu sorcerers and by extension Yuji will be put in a position where they HAVE to kill in order to defend themselves.

Yuji's situation is complex even without this. But now, he might have to kill somebody to save others and free Gojo.
Didn't he already kind of get over that back when he first fought Mahito?

Idk if he'd feel too bad about killing if he has to defend himself. These aren't innocent people

We saw that he had no problem absolutely demolishing Mahito because he deserved it

Didn't he already kind of get over that back when he first fought Mahito?

Idk if he'd feel too bad about killing if he has to defend himself. These aren't innocent people

We saw that he had no problem absolutely demolishing Mahito because he deserved it
In Mahito's case it was twofold:
- the people were dead already
- and he was putting them out lf their "misery" (like the kid that said please kill me)

But outright killing a normal person would be a first for Yuji. Megumi not so much. He killed Reggie already

In Mahito's case it was twofold:
- the people were dead already
- and he was putting them out lf their "misery" (like the kid that said please kill me)
Fair enough

But outright killing a normal person would be a first for Yuji. Megumi not so much. He killed Reggie already
I wouldn't say Reggie is a normal person lol

It's kinda like I said before. Yuji killing innocent people (the corpses were normal people that met Mahito and "died") vs Yuji killing trained soldiers/sorcerers that are trying to kill him should be different

Fair enough

I wouldn't say Reggie is a normal person lol

It's kinda like I said before. Yuji killing innocent people (the corpses were normal people that met Mahito and "died") vs Yuji killing trained soldiers/sorcerers that are trying to kill him should be different
Normal as in not puppets and not transfigured humans. Reggie is a live person. Yes, he overtook somebody's body but that body isn't dead. It's a human being still.

Normal as in not puppets and not transfigured humans. Reggie is a live person. Yes, he overtook somebody's body but that body isn't dead. It's a human being still.
He's still human but I think there's a big difference between defending yourself and attacking someone.

I don't think Yuji would have any problem viciously defending himself against soldiers or sorcerers especially if they go for the kill immediately

I could be wrong though. Has he been faced with this dilemma since he fought Mahito?

He's still human but I think there's a big difference between defending yourself and attacking someone.

I don't think Yuji would have any problem viciously defending himself against soldiers or sorcerers especially if they go for the kill immediately

I could be wrong though. Has he been faced with this dilemma since he fought Mahito?
He was attacked by Naoya and Yuta, both humans who were ready to kill (and one even succeeded). Tho we can say that he was outclassed there so he couldn't have killed them anyway.

But Yuji as a character has always been presented as somebody who isn't willing to kill humans (Mahito fight with Nanami) and looks at himself as a cog within Jujutsu society (just there to kill as many curses as he can)

My point was he will have to defend himself. But what if that defence means offing someone? Can he do it? That's what I'm looking forward to

Yeah this chapter ain't it. Some of this chapter couldve been more effective in a small flashback when we see the sorcerer hunt happen, so we can take this threat more serious.

Just a pro-Japan anti-America chapter, damn imagine real life commanders being these kinds of arrogant braindead racist nationalist bunch of incels.

On the other hand this President is >>>>> the President we had back in 2018. :josad: