JJK 202 Spoilers

I'll forgive GayGay for killing Choso if Choso shows us a Domain in his last moments

Kenjaku seems like the scientist type - let's do something and then see what happens. But I'd like to see what exactly pushed him to such extents, to plan and scheme for centuries now
Where this GayGay came from? Am I missing something?
I hope it happens, and Choso surprise Kenjaku.
Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
I hope Kenjaki's motivation is not... just because he wanted to try this.
He is trying the merger, dont know where Sukuna fit in all of this.

Worst

Custom title
He still has his brain so I don’t know
For now we haven’t seen him fighting
hmm well he said that he would inherit someone's techniques when swapping body but did he mentioned something about losing his ?

well he technically can't lose his techniques or he would also lose his innate one and wouldn't be able to swap bodies anymore ( or maybe the blood technique it's only for his family and since he's not in his original body or one of his family's then he can't ?I think it will be up to the author i think he can pretty much handle this however he wants

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
hmm well he said that he would inherit someone's techniques when swapping body but did he mentioned something about losing his ?

well he technically can't lose his techniques or he would also lose his innate one and wouldn't be able to swap bodies anymore ( or maybe the blood technique it's only for his family and since he's not in his original body or one of his family's then he can't ?I think it will be up to the author i think he can pretty much handle this however he wants
Yeah, let’s see

At the very least he will know every page in the Blood manipulation book and would be able to counter everything Choso has in store

So, apparently, Geto's Jap VA Takahiro Sakurai, cheated on his wife for 10 years. And, Choso's VA Daisuke Namikawa, is also a cheater. So, based on this very relevant evidence, I am confident that Choso won't be killed by fake Geto, in fact, They will form an alliance and name it the Cheaters.

:pepecopium: