JJK 202 Spoilers

On the cover we have Yuji and Sukuna, overlapping with the caption saying "Dispelling the fragrance of death"

Opening words of the chapter : Amanai Riko, the existence that Gojo and Geto failed to protect in the past. The ones talking about her are...? (answer : Tengen and Tsukumo.)

Tsukumo and Tengen are discussing Amanai Riko and the existence of other Star Plasma vessels 12 years back (Tsukumo says not to include her); Tengen states there was none other with the same superb qualities she has.

Tsukumo : "Why did you take the risk and not assimilate?" Tengen : "Rather than risk, I faced reality. While an evolved me might cause harm to humanity, what about the me who had failed assimilating with the Star Vessel?"

Tsukumo : "If the cult chose to have protected the Star Vessels rather than aimed for assasinations, I could have partnered up with them... Fuck, I hate talking about 'what-ifs' of the past."

Tengen : "You can still hear their voices. The ones inside me. I can't hear them... or more correctly, there's no way I can hear them. Once assimilated, they are me after all."

Tengen : "Can you tell me what they are saying?" Tsukumo : "No way. For assimilated Star Vessels, if I told you what ends up of them, for good or bad, with the wisdom of age, you would passively aim for enlightenment (free yourself of burden), wouldn't you?"

Tsukumo : "I won't let you. Never ever would I let you be at peace. That's my duty as a former Star Vessel myself." Tengen : "...A little more then." End of Tsukumo & Tengen's part.

Kenjaku invades Tombs of Star Corridor at the end of the chapter

16th Nov, 00:00, right above the Star Corridor. Cracks in the surrounding appear; Kenjaku crashes into the barrier. "I have something to discuss with you."

Kenjaku : "Actually, I no longer have need or interest in you anymore." Choso : "I'm not sure if this is 'interest', but I really feel like killing you." Kenjaku : "...Where is Tengen?"

Kenjaku : "...Where is Tengen?" Choso : "That speaking thumb doesn't want to meet you. Seems like you're hated." Kenjaku : "You're just a throwaway opening act, stop being so persistant."

Kenjaku : "Your role in the Culling Games have ended. The warm-up for pre-assimilation of the non-sorcerors of Japan have already been completed." Choso : "?! What does he mean? That's too fast!! Is Yuuji and the others alright...?"

Kenjaku : "So if I manage to get Tengen here, it's your side's loss. It's the end for this country, maybe for the entire world. Here, let me show you the possibilities."

They now are in the cinema watching Tsukumo on-screen. Kenjaku : "Tsukumo's assimilation with Tengen in Shibuya. This is an example of optimizing cursed energy, and turning everybody into sorcerors."

Kenjaku : "For me, this is the step before mass assimilation. Nothing else but verification of the Culling Games. I've said it before, unlike her, I am not aiming for a world without curses. But for her to worry about the Japanese being used as resources..."

Kenjaku : "I was surprised. In fact, I'm a little happy about it. Tsukumo's way of thinking is similar to mine. But I digress! At the same time, I was thinking possibilities for developing curses, a level above now."

Kenjaku : "That's why I held high expectations for you, products of mixing curses and humans. But what a disappointment; too average." Choso : "The next time you fucking touch my brothers, I'll end this side show without hesitation." Kenjaku : *sigh*

Kenjaku : "An envolved Tengen is closer to a curse than humans, you see. So Tengen's evolution, and the forced transformation of Japanese non-sorcerers... I can see the happenings of a curse bloated with the cursed energy of a 100 milion people."

Choso : "Why are you doing this?" Kenjaku : "Didn't you listen?" Choso : "No, I mean - what do you get from all of this? What is it that really motivates you?" Kenjaku : "Because I think it's interesting." Choso : "...?"

Kenjaku : "Well, I think it's going to be interesting, but whether it *really* is I won't know until it becomes reality." Kenjaku : "If the combined cursed energy of 100mil people is just some kind of laughable clown face, wouldn't that be just hilarious?"

Kenjaku's face shines bright in mirth. "I might really just laugh!" Choso attacks with his blood. End of chapter.

JJK203 Preview : A blood attack to rip apart the party performance!

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0
@Owl Ki
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
So Kenjaku is just a bored sadistic villain who is doing all of this for fun?
Rip Choso, 10/10 for you for surviving this long despite so many death flags. Maybe he will survive this one too 😂
I'll forgive GayGay for killing Choso if Choso shows us a Domain in his last moments

Kenjaku seems like the scientist type - let's do something and then see what happens. But I'd like to see what exactly pushed him to such extents, to plan and scheme for centuries now