JJK 204 Spoilers

Fair but still

Choso isn't exactly the fastest character

I'd say she has a low chance of taking him out

It's not 0 just not high ygm
Yeah, but still, if they were to fight in this same area as the Kenjaku v Choso fight, she wouldn't have a chance at Bird Strike at all.

And now with his brother's techniques, he can even use decay on her for added poison effect

Nah she was stronger before too.
Agree to disagree
Post automatically merged:

I dont think Choso got a powerup. He simply went all out for the first time imo.

@RayanOO my boi Choso beat Special Grade 1 & Naobito 2.0, Zenin Naoya, without even going all out :finally:
He unlocked new ways to use his technique. Technically it's still a power up because he never showed these techniques before, or was pushed enough to use them (or figure out how to use them)

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I dont think Choso got a powerup. He simply went all out for the first time imo.
Nah don't think so. He even metamorphosed lol. And the image we're given is that he gets a boost from his br0s literally a push. Plus the editor comment from the last week points to it.

Aye.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
He unlocked new ways to use his technique. Technically it's still a power up because he never showed these techniques before, or was pushed enough to use them (or figure out how to use them)
I believe its the middle one, he knew those techniques since he was introduced, just wasnt pushed enough to use them.
Like he knew Supernova as well when he fought Yuji but didnt need it.

Especially since he isnt a growing Sorceror like Maki, Megumi, Yuji but rather someone who's had almost centuries worth of time to perfect his craft hence why he made unique moves like Supernova.

Nah don't think so. He even metamorphosed lol. And the image we're given is that he gets a boost from his br0s literally a push. Plus the editor comment from the last week points to it.

Aye.
He didnt really metamorphosize, he's using Wing King the same technique his brothers could use back when they lost to Yuji & Nobara. You think Choso back then cannot use the same technique his brothers could use?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He didnt really metamorphosize, he's using Wing King the same technique his brothers could use.
Yeah but we never saw him use this before at any point, not even when he was fighting Yuji or even Gojo himself. Plus all the other things I mentioned.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Yeah but we never saw him use this before at any point, not even when he was fighting Yuji or even Gojo himself. Plus all the other things I mentioned.
Thats what Im saying, he either didnt need it (Yuji/Naoya) or simply didnt go all out due to being held back by the author.

Wing King is a technique Eso can use. Choso being able to use it goes without saying.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thats what Im saying, he either didnt need it (Yuji/Naoya) or simply didnt go all out due to being held back by the author.
Nah that's why I brought up Gojo. There's no holding back on Gojo. Bar the domains which were specifically forbidden so they don't die toooooooo fast.

Even if we were to chalk it up to nothing, it is quite clear that this Choso is much different and that he got a boost. The exact same thing that happened with Maki. They were previously unable to fight at this level and got a boost that allowed them to do so.

Wing King is a technique Eso can use. Choso being able to use it goes without saying.
Being stronger does not mean being the best at everything. Gojo smokes Kenjaku and Tengen but they are both better barrier users than him. We have no indication that Choso was capable of using this tech previously.