JJK 204 Spoilers

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah that's why I brought up Gojo. There's no holding back on Gojo. Bar the domains which were specifically forbidden so they don't die toooooooo fast.
Choso didn't really fight Gojo as much as Jogo or Hanami did. Jogo was even angry about it iirc.

"He's annoying, but he's not as proactive as these two" - in the words of Gojo AND Jogo himself. Just re-read ch 84. 85 and so on - Choso does virtually nothing of sort against Gojo and never fights him like Jogo or Hanami do.

This was the only technique he used on Gojo

Besides he didn't use Flowing Red Scale: Stack on Gojo & only used Supernova to kill fodders in Shibuya, does that mean anything?

Even if we were to chalk it up to nothing, it is quite clear that this Choso is much different and that he got a boost. The exact same thing that happened with Maki. They were previously unable to fight at this level and got a boost that allowed them.
The boost Choso got is in his mental & for his resolve, he thinks of his brothers and that motivates him to fight harder vs Kenjaku.
The moves he used is literally the Maximum Technique of Eso, there's no way that's a new thing to someone who literally spent centuries mastering his craft.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Being stronger does not mean being the best at everything. Gojo smokes Kenjaku and Tengen but they are both better barrier users than him. We have no indication that Choso was capable of using this tech previously.
It's not about being stronger or being weaker, the Cursed Wombs progressively build up on their younger brother's techniques.
Kechizu could use primitive Blood Manipulation in the form of Rot Technique & also Decay.
Eso could use all that Kechizu could at a higher level and also used Maximum Technique: Wing King.
Choso could use proper Blood Manipulation with poisonous blood (essentially everything that Eso & Kechizu could use and THEN some).

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Spoilers please Conqui lol.

Choso didn't really fight Gojo as much as Jogo or Hanami did. Jogo was even angry about it iirc.
He was not as proactive as the others but still fought. In the same panels Gojo talks about him being at his limit, no? Him being Choso.

The boost Choso got is in his mental & for his resolve, he thinks of his brothers and that motivates him to fight harder vs Kenjaku.
The moves he used is literally the Maximum Technique of Eso, there's no way that's a new thing to someone who literally spent centuries mastering his craft.
It is still a boost, no matter what you prefer to call it. The point is that this Choso is capable of things he was not capable of doing previously. There is no indication about him being able to use these techniques at all previously.

It's not about being stronger or being weaker, the Cursed Wombs progressively build up on their younger brother's techniques.
Kechizu could use primitive Blood Manipulation in the form of Rot Technique & also Decay.
Eso could use all that Kechizu could at a higher level and also used Maximum Technique: Wing King.
Choso could use proper Blood Manipulation with poisonous blood (essentially everything that Eso & Kechizu could use and THEN some).
Check above.

There is no indication at all that Choso was capable of such things. The preview, the imagery, the comments all point to him now being different.

Weak bait man, gotta work on that:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I'd eat her for dinner too

:yonjidoggy:
Not baiting. My opinion of Choso has always been that he is a bum. From the time @Marimo_420 and @yj and me were the only ones discussing JJK lel.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He was not as proactive as the others but still fought. In the same panels Gojo talks about him being at his limit, no? Him being Choso.
Limit in terms of range i think. Because Jogo was focused on running away and using hit & run tactics instead of fighting Gojo head on after Hanami got wrecked.
Just re-read Shibuya and see how many times Choso attacked Gojo and then tell me he went all out there... in a fight where he didnt even use Flowing Red Scale Stack.

It is still a boost, no matter what you prefer to call it. The point is that this Choso is capable of things he was not capable of doing previously. There is no indication about him being able to use these techniques at all previously.
It isn't a boost, it's him simply going all out as i said. Do you think that Choso got a boost from fighting Gojo and fighting Yuji? Because he used FRS Stack against Yuji and not against Gojo and there's no indication that Choso can use that technique before he actually used it :wellwell:

Especially since this is literally his brother's Maximum technique and logically speaking, Choso can use everything his brothers can and then some.

There is no indication at all that Choso was capable of such things. The preview, the imagery, the comments all point to him now being different.
The very fact that this is brother's Maximum & the very fact that he never went all out even once before this fight literally tells you otherwise.

Spoilers please Conqui lol.

Check above.

Not baiting. My opinion of Choso has always been that he is a bum. From the time @Marimo_420 and @yj and me were the only ones discussing JJK lel.
So you had that shitty opinion for such a long time?:choppawhat:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Limit in terms of range i think. Because Jogo was focused on running away and using hit & run tactics instead of fighting Gojo head on after Hanami got wrecked.
I don't remember either so irrelevant.

Just re-read Shibuya and see how many times Choso attacked Gojo and then tell me he went all out there... in a fight where he didnt even use Flowing Red Scale Stack.
It isn't a boost, it's him simply going all out as i said. Do you think that Choso got a boost from fighting Gojo and fighting Yuji? Because he used FRS Stack against Yuji and not against Gojo and there's no indication that Choso can use that technique before he actually used it :wellwell:
Nah this is false equivalence. We had no previews, commentary, imagery to highlight how Choso has changed. It is clearly a boost, and for me it's inarguable. It's not there for no reason. This is not the same Choso and we see him going beyond what he was capable of, further illustrated by him getting a push from his brothers in the biggest time of need when facing the father he despises so much. What's the issue in admitting that? The picture that is being painted is clear, to me, and that is that Choso has gone through a change and got boosted.
Especially since this is literally his brother's Maximum technique and logically speaking, Choso can use everything his brothers can and then some.
The very fact that this is brother's Maximum & the very fact that he never went all out even once before this fight literally tells you otherwise.
Talked about it above. I can't agree with this at all when the author is clearly portraying something different, with the previous chapter and this one.

Agree to disagree, I think we'll just keep going into circles. You're ardent on this being the same Choso and this makes no sense to me lol.

So you had that shitty opinion for such a long time?:choppawhat:
No, I had this great opinion for such a long time.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Imagine reading this chap and the chap before and thinking Choso didn’t receive a Pu….

The guy was dead on the ground completely beaten after showing off most of his skills and then had a dream/inspiration of his brothers giving him powers and then he came back stronger than ever showing things he never shown or never hinted to have.

Shonen 1.1 : it’s a fucking PU my friends
Post automatically merged:

Yuki being a former star plasma vessel it’s maybe her who will merge with Tengen trying to stop Ken

(but will likely fail)

Last edited:
Choso got the brotherhood/nakama PU, before even Yuji did. :josad:

That being said it was pretty nice what he did to defy his daddy.

Yuki though :steef: She got DRIP.