JJK 206 Spoilers

Full raws:

Summary (thanks to Ducky on twitter):
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 206 Title: Star and Oil Part 2
- Chapter starts with showing a flashback for yuki with tengen planning how to defeat him. And it's by expanding the domain but at the same time being able to use a technique without closing the barrier, which the chapter refers to sukuna, when he used it in shibuya.
- they want him to burned out of his domain expansion so yuki has a better chance in this fight.
-The fight starts and yuki uses a simple domain but it gets crushed right away by kenjaku's Domain expansion. Kenjaku makes fun of Yuki for trusting tengen because this wouldn't have happened if she was using her own domain
- Yuki is still alive after the attack, and gets up, Kenjaku thinks that she would try to get some time to heal up, but Yuki refuses to take any time to heal and attacks immediately and it shows that one of her arms is completely crushed
- Yuki fights Kenjaku hand to hand, but then she coughs out blood and reaches her limit, but just in time Choso enters the fight charging in with an attack and the chapter ends.

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0

Last edited:
hmmm

She took serious damage but she's still alive

Still don't know what Tengen did

Domain either isn't sure hit (Choso is still alive) or Tengen did something to cancel it

Flashback right now...? Maybe we learn a bit more about her connection to the vessels/Tengen
Choso wasn't within the reach of Kenny's DE anyway - he "fell through" the barrier once Yuki tagged in and was somewhere else ig

Tengen's tactic clearly worked to some extent, yes. Yuki is alive but was wounded somehow

But I can't believe that Gege would save Choso only to bring him back to die within 3 chapters ffs lol

Choso wasn't within the reach of Kenny's DE anyway - he "fell through" the barrier once Yuki tagged in and was somewhere else ig

Tengen's tactic clearly worked to some extent, yes. Yuki is alive but was wounded somehow

But I can't believe that Gege would save Choso only to bring him back to die within 3 chapters ffs lol
Nah he's good... probably

Anything could happen atp

I'm just hoping we actually get to see Kenjaku's DE or SOMETHING

#JJK206 PAGE NO. 1
A small flashback prior to Kenjaku's invasion

PAGE NO. 2-3
Yuki beach outfit!? 😂

PAGE NO. 4-5
Tengen shares plans with Yuki on countering Kenjaku's domain

PAGE NO. 6-7
Back to present. Kenjaku activates the Domain & Yuki uses Simple Domain

PAGE NO. 8-9
Tengen is beat boxing?

PAGE NO. 10-11
Yuki gets crushes hard by Kenjaku

PAGE NO. 12-13
Kenjaku thinks Yuki is done but...

PAGE NO. 14-15
Yuki gets back for Round-2 & launches simultaneous attacks on Kenjaku along with Garuda

PAGE NO. 16-17
Yuki starts dealing kicks n blows & Kenjaku seems to be really hating this

PAGE NO. 18-19
Garuda wraps itself on Kenjaku tightly & Choso re-joins the battle to aid Yuki

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't think I could explain anything that happened in those panels

I don't know what's going on lmao

The simple domain didn't work? Did the domain even work?

Is it a "open" domain like Sukuna's?

Was she damaged by the gravity technique?

So many questions
Simple domain doesn’t negate a domain effect it just cancels the sure hit
Ken still have the DE boost for his Ct and better AOE and AP
Post automatically merged:

Surprise motherfucker !

Last edited:
I expect at least three more chapters before the end of this fight, until then no matter how much damage dealt to Yuki, Choso, & Kenjaku, the fight will continue, & the attacking side will probably keep changing
Post automatically merged:

& the side that appears to be losing just before the end of the fight, might just end up winning.

Last edited:
TL;DR Yuki and Tengen discuss how to take down Kenjaku. They go back and forth, but the gist of it is that because Kenjaku is the only barrier user on Tengen's level (which is why Kenjaku could adjust environment to a theatre when he was with Choso; he's just that good) it's best for Yuki to stall for 10 seconds, allowing Tengen to break down Kenjaku's DE barrier, after which Yuki will beat him up with her CT intact. However, Kenjaku has a barrierless domain and Tengen is essentially useless. Yuki deploys simple domain, but it's rapidly peeled away by Kenjaku's DE, and so she's hit outright before making it to Kenjaku. Tengen manages to dispel Kenjaku's DE by erasing it along with her spacial barrier, but Kenny says it's too late. Kenny says that it's Yuki's fault for having faith in Tengen, and that if she'd just deployed her own domain, it wouldn't have been so boring. However, Yuki is still alive and gets Garuda to attack Kenny. Kenny thinks to himself that Yuki can likely use RCT and is buying time to heal herself, and thinks that he'll take advantage of it to recover his CT. But Yuki refuses to heal herself and instead elects to beat up Kenjaku even more (she explicitly thinks to herself "I won't heal"). Kenjaku wonders if she hit her limit at the end of the chapter, but Yuki reiterates her type of men. Enter Choso (edited)