JJK 214 Spoilers

Last edited:
never would i have imagined yuji doing this shyt with no sukuna
Post automatically merged:

bruh i totally forgot this :steef::steef::steef: the look on sukuna face if yuji starts using his moves
I want Sukuna to face betrayal after betrayal, just to see his reaction. Imagine everything he relied on, or was hoping to go his way, turn against him :steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Spoilers are out:
-Chapter continues where we left off, with Sukuna easily biting through Hana
- Yuji watches from the ground as Sukuna throws Hana from the building
-Yuji reaches to a top of building. Sukuna disgustingly says "You were still here hah" and then Yuji jumps off to face Sukuna
- Battle begins with Yuji screaming "SUKUNAAAA"
- Sukuna is puzzled and thinks " What is this power?" when a huge boulder that Yuji kicked off comes flying at him
- Yuji attacks once again but Sukuna starts to counter. Sukuna comments "Kenjaku, you truly do the creepiest things" Yuji screams at Sukuna saying "You guys, why can't live normally!!"
- Yuji asks "Why do you guys keep spreading misery?". But Sukuna instantly uses Cleave on Yuji and answers, "If you ask me, why are you guys (humans) so weak? Why do you cling to life even though you're weak"
- Sukuna says weak creatures like you guys should just chew on the misery that fits your stature for your whole life. Hearing that Yuji is on rage, he goes "Then try chewing some misery for yourself"
- Yuji continues to move forward despite Sukuna slashing him
- Sukuna is intrigued. He thinks "Why are you so hard" & realise something's wrong as his fingers suddenly freezes & Yuji lands a raw punch. Then he realises that his cruse output has been declining due to Megumi!! Cover & Colour Page Next Week

Full raws:

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Vanitas Zogratis @wordy
It was fucking worth the wait. JJK clutching another week:finally::finally::finally:

Megumi please. Just don't kill yourself for the sake of others, you can live too you know? :risitavirus:
( In case anyone wonders, I refer to the Geto conciousness trying to kill himself when Kenjaku faced Gojo ).

It was fucking worth the wait. JJK clutching another week:finally::finally::finally:

Megumi please. Just don't kill yourself for the sake of others, you can live too you know? :risitavirus:
( In case anyone wonders, I refer to the Geto conciousness trying to kill himself when Kenjaku faced Gojo ).
Was waiting for your reaction lol
The spoilers are pure fire this week, and that Yuji panel where he is walking through a barrage of cleave is living rent free in my head even rn lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Was waiting for your reaction lol
The spoilers are pure fire this week, and that Yuji panel where he is walking through a barrage of cleave is living rent free in my head even rn lol
I'm curious about the previous chapter. Does anyone have cleaned panel of Sukuna punching Yuuji? Because if he put in an out hole in Yuuji's body, Yuuji just now unconciously used Reverse Cursed Technique because there is no hole in his body and you only see his jacket ripped from behind but the hole is no more.

I'm curious about the previous chapter. Does anyone have cleaned panel of Sukuna punching Yuuji? Because if he put in an out hole in Yuuji's body, Yuuji just now unconciously used Reverse Cursed Technique because there is no hole in his body and you only see his jacket ripped from behind but the hole is no more.
Yeah that s what i think to
Mfs say the shockwave destroyed his shirt
Mf we even saw blood coming outta yuji s back

I think we are in for a brief flashback that will explain what happened to Yuji during these moments

Sukuna teased that he changed, and that Kenjkau did some gigabrain shit

And we saw him walk through a hail of slashes, though heavily injured in the process amd Sukuna not being at full power

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah that s what i think to
Mfs say the shockwave destroyed his shirt
Mf we even saw blood coming outta yuji s back
I think we are in for a brief flashback that will explain what happened to Yuji during these moments

Sukuna teased that he changed, and that Kenjkau did some gigabrain shit

And we saw him walk through a hail of slashes, though heavily injured in the process amd Sukuna not being at full power
I wonder if he got enlightened or his body is just finally unlocked and his body adapted to Reverse Cursed Technique just like Gojo said it would. I mean Gojo said Sukuna's techniques but it involves RCT right.

This is raging Yuuji and it is amazing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Feel like sukuna being in yuji s body held him back
Maybe that was also kenjaku s plan
I've said this recently on Discord or here.

It is possible Sukuna's powers were supressing Yuuji's potential and he couldn't use his own Cursed Energy and potential techniques.

If you think about it, when Yuuji was fighting whether it was Mahito or Hanami, Yuuji never used Sukuna's powers even thru Sukuna lending him anything becuase he didn't do it.

I've said this recently on Discord or here.

It is possible Sukuna's powers were supressing Yuuji's potential and he couldn't use his own Cursed Energy and potential techniques.

If you think about it, when Yuuji was fighting whether it was Mahito or Hanami, Yuuji never used Sukuna's powers even thru Sukuna lending him anything becuase he didn't do it.
Yuji s curse tehnique "catch these hands"

I doubt Yuji had any CT of his own, since CTs show themselves by the time you're 6-7 years old

However! Kenjaku could have made it so that Yuji's Technique doesn't activate until certain conditions are met, so I won't write it off yet

Also, @Seth Gojo just said Sukuna's technique will be engraved on Yuji's body. No mention was made of RCT. RCT is a delicate thing to master, I don't believe you just get to unlock it or for it to be given to you

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yuji is owning hakari and yuta tbh
Not falling for the baits, sorry. But Yuuji's fighting style is more interesting than Hakari's.

I doubt Yuji had any CT of his own, since CTs show themselves by the time you're 6-7 years old

However! Kenjaku could have made it so that Yuji's Technique doesn't activate until certain conditions are met, so I won't write it off yet

Also, @Seth Gojo just said Sukuna's technique will be engraved on Yuji's body. No mention was made of RCT. RCT is a delicate thing to master, I don't believe you just get to unlock it or for it to be given to you
I'm telling you for some time now bro. We know that Kenjaku prepared Yuuji to be like this perfect vessel. There is a chance that somewhere deep inside he has his mother's CT locked and waiting to be awakened + I think Kenjaku is one of them lads who fought Sukuna and lost badly and holds some grudge against him.

There is a chance the Culling Game is not to bring the Heian era back, maybe Kenjaku is looking for people to defeat Sukuna so he can come after the fight and steal his power and techniques to become the One.

Now, why did he lock Gojo then? He locked Gojo because Gojo wouldn't calculate and he would defeat and try to erase Sukuna from existence without any "Binding" or "Sealing" bullshit.