JJK 218 Spoilers

Spoilers are out:
-Heian era Yorozu face reveal
-Yorozu was in anguish cuz compared to others, her CT had very inefficient CE Output. But she got inspired by the way insects efficiently use its energy. Thus found the insect armour which is the pinnacle of construction CT & for mid range fights
-Yorozu lands powerful punch n kick on Sukuna which tosses him away. She shouts at Sukuna for not using Shrine P.S : Whole Mahoraga wasn't summoned but only the wheel i guess
-Yorozu screams to Sukuna to cut her, slash her (use his CT) & asks him to feel the love through his eyes. The liquid metal corners Sukuna and wraps him. But he rips it off and...
-Sukuna summons new Shikigami!! He calls it "MADOKA DEER" The deer's ability is to heal with RCT. It also neutralized Yorozu's liquid metal with erasing the CT in it. Sukuna then summons another Shikigami
-Sukuna summons a new Bull Shikigami called "Kangyu", which buldozes away Yorozu. Sukuna made the Shikigami's shapes unstable to prevent it from getting destroyed. Tho they lacked power, Sukuna covered it with his tremendous amount of CE output
-Yorozu fights back saying "Don't take me easy" and punches back the bull
-The Bull hits Yorozu once again n then she realises that tho it's moving only in stright lines but it's power increases the more the distance it covers. And suddenly the Rabbit escape is used and Yorozu looses the sight of Sukuna
-Sukuna is in the air on top of stadium and drops fully buffed MAX ELEPHANT on Yorozu!!!
-Yorozu's armour is shattered n she's back to normal form. Sukuna taunts her saying "Seems like you aren't worth using the Shrine(CT), Is this all you got for your love? Yorozu goes crazy n screams "I'll show the shape of true love. I'll construct my Heart! (love)

More to follow

Raws:

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @Enzo @Cream filled donut7 @zenox

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
She was not a monster but an actual woman. Gege loves having people on hold.

What if Mahoraga is the one pulling Megumi back to the front, since he refuses to work for Sukuna?
So all get trolled about Sukuna glory now? :D
The stronger the user of the Shadow Technique the easier it is to make Mahoraga obey your orders.

If Mahoraga starts talking and tells Sukuna to go fuck himself and run away into the bushes he'd be one of the most broken Cursed Spirits.

There is also a 2nd potential scenario.

Sukuna will have to make Mahoraga obey him again but since it was him summoning Mahoraga with his power, Mahoraga will be basically on Sukuna's level of adaptability and power.

I hereby ask Gege for end of volume explanation:risitavirus:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
no full Mahoraga :lusalty:

looks like it will be saved up to be used some other time :kayneshrug:
Maybe Megumi's soul is still not fully sunk and he forcibly stopped Mahoraga so the best Sukuna could do is summon Mahoraga's crown and he will have some of his toughness or shit.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
RCT Shikigami a quite strong

It means Megumi won’t learn it by himself and will have it that way

The 10 shadows CT is a complete pack
Post automatically merged:

It’s quite difficult to know his strong Yorozu really is and how much Sukuna is playing and testing the 10 shadows CT

Okay so it’s normal that the shikigami looks a bit funny

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Deer Shikigami reminds me of a monster from Witcher 3.

Also glad that we get more Shadow summonings.

Maybe the crown represents all types of Shikigami? Mahoraga has the full crown cause he's The King of Shikigami or final Shikigsmi.

I think the wheel on Sukuna means either of 2 things:
- you get the wheel once you tame all the shikigami minus Mahoraga
- you get the wheel once you tame Mahoraga himself, a sort of token of your comand over him(and he did it off screen)
Bitch.