JJK 218 Spoilers

Construct my heart = possible Domain Expansion next chapter?
And then we would see Sukuna's version of Chimera Shadow Garden

Don’t know how to rate this chapter

some good things but the fight is a bit weird
This whole fight feels off to me, for now
Seeing buffed 10S is sweet and all, but the pacing of everything is so weird
Plot will get rushed but pointless stuff like this gets 2+ chapters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Construct my heart = possible Domain Expansion next chapter?
And then we would see Sukuna's version of Chimera Shadow Garden

This whole fight feels off to me, for now
Seeing buffed 10S is sweet and all, but the pacing of everything is so weird
Plot will get rushed but pointless stuff like this gets 2+ chapters
Yeah narratively the fight doesn’t make much sense, Sukuna playing with Yorozu etc etc. Doesn’t really serve the plot.

And soon enough we will have Hajime vs Sukuna too

I like good fights but I prefer if they have a purpose in the story

that chapter was just a nice exhibition of the 10 shadows technique

Yorozu character and CT doesn’t make a difference or have a real impact

Spoilers are out:
-Heian era Yorozu face reveal
-Yorozu was in anguish cuz compared to others, her CT had very inefficient CE Output. But she got inspired by the way insects efficiently use its energy. Thus found the insect armour which is the pinnacle of construction CT & for mid range fights
-Yorozu lands powerful punch n kick on Sukuna which tosses him away. She shouts at Sukuna for not using Shrine P.S : Whole Mahoraga wasn't summoned but only the wheel i guess
-Yorozu screams to Sukuna to cut her, slash her (use his CT) & asks him to feel the love through his eyes. The liquid metal corners Sukuna and wraps him. But he rips it off and...
-Sukuna summons new Shikigami!! He calls it "MADOKA DEER" The deer's ability is to heal with RCT. It also neutralized Yorozu's liquid metal with erasing the CT in it. Sukuna then summons another Shikigami
-Sukuna summons a new Bull Shikigami called "Kangyu", which buldozes away Yorozu. Sukuna made the Shikigami's shapes unstable to prevent it from getting destroyed. Tho they lacked power, Sukuna covered it with his tremendous amount of CE output
-Yorozu fights back saying "Don't take me easy" and punches back the bull
-The Bull hits Yorozu once again n then she realises that tho it's moving only in stright lines but it's power increases the more the distance it covers. And suddenly the Rabbit escape is used and Yorozu looses the sight of Sukuna
-Sukuna is in the air on top of stadium and drops fully buffed MAX ELEPHANT on Yorozu!!!
-Yorozu's armour is shattered n she's back to normal form. Sukuna taunts her saying "Seems like you aren't worth using the Shrine(CT), Is this all you got for your love? Yorozu goes crazy n screams "I'll show the shape of true love. I'll construct my Heart! (love)

More to follow

Raws:

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @Enzo @Cream filled donut7
Mf didn't even sweat a bit
Post automatically merged:

Power of love i guess

Yorozu is such an uninteresting opponent

Liquid Metal CT and all she does is punch and kick

This whole thing feels more like a 10 Shadows showcase than an actual fight

I will say I really like the abilities/designs for the 2 Shikigami revealed this chapter

Makes Sukuna’s words about Megumi’s potential make a lot more sense

He literally has everything he could ever want with his CT alone

Doesn’t have to learn RCT, may not even have to learn how to output RCE (the deer’s ability is kinda explained weird Idek how that works), has access to easy transportation through Nue, etc

Anyway, I’m just waiting for this fight to end so the story can move forward

I find it funny that the series is supposed to end this year but we’re still spending multiple chapters for random fights

Imagine how long Kashimo vs Sukuna will be as well

Shonen authors are terrible at giving estimates man

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yorozu is such an uninteresting and also unimportant figure in this, i dont know why waste so much time with it.
Is it just to showcase Megumis Max-Poweroutput?
Kinda sad we have to see the maximum through another figure (Sukuna) instead of himself, when we in reality want to see Sukunas real max power and not the stolen one.

So its kinda sad on 2 steps, first on Megumi not using his full power as surprise and glowing and second, Sukuna is still not showing what he is capable of.

Well, what a total let down...

Yorozu's CT/insect armor and fighting style are so underwhelming... Nothing original/interesting at all.

So much for the "pinnacle" of construction CT lol...

Same for Sukuna's use of the 10 shadows. As said above it looks more like a random showcase than anything (I wont even mention the Mahoraga's fake hype).

By the end it feels like nothing happened.

Uninteresting char, boring fight, pointless chapter.

Not even hyped for the next one tbh.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓