JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
And before we find out Sukuna put a binding vow on himself somehow.

Either activates if he loses or if there's outside interference etc.

This is not the end

I don't understand - what was a deliberate choice?
From gege. Not sukuna lol. I'm not coping that he didn't purposely use it I swear.

But as you said, black flash is a luck based ability. And gege controls that luck. Sukuna didn't use it cause gege didn't want him to. And as we've already been told, this was a fight of unrestrained gojo vs restrained sukuna. Drives the point home even more.

wonder what bs gege gonna pull to help that fraud win
Like I said, Sukuna needs Kenny level asspull to survive Gojo (i.e., anti gravity).

Sukunabros hearing this everywhere they go:
That's actually fire though, will save it.
Gege really had to make Gojo injure himself with his own attack because Sukuna just can't manage it with anything he does:josad::josad::josad:
GOATJO for a reason. All the greats have one thing in common, see this dialogue from One Piece Live Action

I can still take on you, with one arm tied behind my back;

Stop poking the dead 🤦‍♂️😭

Exactly. Waaay back when Gojo first revealed his DE vs Jogo, I said he will be killed/sealed off soon so that the story can breathe. He's too OP he can resolve any plot conflict with little struggle. Needed to go away for Yuji and Megumi.
Same goes for Gojo. He has to deal with Sukuna because Kenjaku can also use open barrier domain and has other CTs.

Incoming Kenjaku interference

Kenny to Mahoraga's ashes next chapter:
I always had a hunch that Sukuna will get Mahito treatment from Kenny.
We still dont know about the favor he asked from Sukuna.

And guys slow down, let me catch up with all the convo in this thread 🤦‍♂️ I cant like all of your posts 😂
@zenox @matt245 Get here and see why I called him a fraud.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sukuna legit feared Purple and CONFIRMED that even 100% would be fatal.

Its over. This chapter was labelled the "climax" and Gojo won.

I can legit imagine you with tears in your eyes typing that Mihawk sentence lmfao
So you really think it’s the end of the fight now ?

I don’t have that feeling at all from the panels and the text
And before we find out Sukuna put a binding vow on himself somehow.

Either activates if he loses or if there's outside interference etc.

This is not the end
its obviously not the end lol

Getting nervous = losing? I guess Mihawk lost to Shanks, Luffy, and BB when he sweated at the idea of facing them
He didn’t sweat at the Idea of facing them stop lying . He said there names with a neutral expression he sweat when buggy’s disregard him and crocodile and told the crew they were going after the one piece . Typical face Oda makes his characters make that only he thinks is funny

Fought for sukuna fir weeks until gojo's first black flash but mannnnn
Sukuna is too weak in comparison to gojo. The fight was great but it was disappointing sukuna the useless one, kenjaku was riding sukuna's meat.
Where were you fighting? Lol

Is this Kinyagi's alt or something? Or is it a gojo fans alt lol

From gege. Not sukuna lol. I'm not coping that he didn't purposely use it I swear.

But as you said, black flash is a luck based ability. And gege controls that luck. Sukuna didn't use it cause gege didn't want him to. And as we've already been told, this was a fight of unrestrained gojo vs restrained sukuna. Drives the point home even more.
The funny thing about that argument is:
Kusakabe said this chapter that Gojo won the fight - unreliable
Kusakabe and co hinted at Sukuna having a trump card - Sukuna is holding back confirmed

Where do we draw the line on Kusakagoat statements?

Im just giving it back.

Yall said Sukuna is confirmed to hold back merely because Lord Kusakabe said some shit.

Same Lord Kusakabe thinks the fight is over now. Why the double standards? xDD
Amazing argument...

We know sukuna is holding back cause he didn't use his CT, open, yorozu gift, 4 arms etc etc...

So kusakabe is not the only source for that.

And kusakabe saying fight is over is a narrative setup to prove him wrong. Not a definitive statement by the author.

I really hope you're just taking the piss out of us and not using this as a legitimate argument.

Cause I will not stand for Kusakabe slander.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Amazing argument...

We know sukuna is holding back cause he didn't use his CT, open, yorozu gift, 4 arms etc etc...

So kusakabe is not the only source for that.

And kusakabe saying fight is over is a narrative setup to prove him wrong. Not a definitive statement by the author.

I really hope you're just taking the piss out of us and not using this as a legitimate argument.

Cause I will not stand for Kusakabe slander.
Prove any single one of those abilities are even remotely useful v. Infinity and then we can discuss.

Yes i am taking the piss. Im in the middle of an 18 hour, god awful bus ride atm and i have nothing better to do :suresure:

The funny thing about that argument is:
Kusakabe said this chapter that Gojo won the fight - unreliable
Kusakabe and co hinted at Sukuna having a trump card - Sukuna is holding back confirmed

Where do we draw the line on Kusakagoat statements?
Check my answer to conq.

Kusagoat is right that sukuna is restrained cause we know he isn't using a lot of stuff.

Kusagoat is wrong the fight is over cause that's how storytelling works. It's bait and switch.

Sadly, kusagoat is wrong just this once.
Post automatically merged:

Prove any single one of those abilities are even remotely useful v. Infinity and then we can discuss.
That's what the next chapter is for :catpole:

Status
Not open for further replies.