JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

I mean we are getting stronger CT than Six eyes now right?

Yuji is Black Flash Spammer.
Megumi best is 10 shadows.
Yuji is debatable he can win , but other two are rendered useless.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Yeah, Gojo deserved better.
Like running out of CE, brain not functioning properly, or sth else. But I guess, the point was to prove that Sukuna is indeed the strongest. He beat Gojo at his best.
we all learned though that sukuna wouldnt have been able to bypass inifinity without maho.

damn we are really never getting megumi back my favorite character. /:

I mean we are getting stronger CT than Six eyes now right?

Yuji is Black Flash Spammer.
Megumi best is 10 shadows.
Yuji is debatable he can win , but other two are rendered useless.
Yuta copying Sukuna's technique?
Nobara's return?
Some binding vow type sacrifice?
Like Kashimo?

Kashimo may turn out to be a real threat to Sukuna. In fact, he needs to be lethal now, especially when Gojo is no more.

Damn…

But it was expected that Gojo dies, he was too strong. And the way Gege made the fights allow us to see the full spectrum of his technic. So no regrets.

Furthernore the way the death his deal with makes it harder for Gojo fans and more emotional. There is no sense of grandiose, because humanity just lose his strongest protector. Just sadness and melancholy…and dread for the future.

Gege also use the offpaneling in a good way. Now there is a tension, a fear about this final attack that Sukuna used and that we did not see. Sukuna future fights will have this lingering dreadful feeling in them because we do not know. We do not know what was fast enough and strong enough to cut Gojo in half.

And yeah Sukuna is the strongest point blank period. No ambiguity, no room to argue for years, no toxicity. Gojo himself said it: Sukuna was stronger than him by a good margin.
That’s how you establish a final vilain, that’s how you establish a threatening vilain, that’s how you established powerlevel and powerscalling.

Gege has done an excellent work with this fight and I’m glad to have the chance to read it on a weekly basis.

10/10. 5 stars.

Now I’m more than eager to read the rest of the story because Sukuna is really really the greatest threat and Yuji is really really weak compare to him.