JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
@EmperorKinyagi Any info about how Sukuna byapssed infinity?
He connected his technique to Mahoraga? Or what?
Sukuna had a deformed cyst.
>・Shukuna's technique is to connect. Amputation is surgical reversal
>・The reason Sukuna was able to survive after suffering from a deformed cyst was because he was able to survive through a surgical technique. It is thanks to this technique that Sukuna's durability is monstrous.
>・The reason why Makora used the slash attack was because Sukuuna was able to adapt it to his own technique by connecting with Makora.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Dude I'm not gonna throw a hissy fit or have a meltdown due to cartoons lmao.

I'm just a bit lost for words... one of my favourite characters in the manga was just killed off.
honestly I became emotionally invested in Gojo during this fight if he really goes out like this might just lose all interest in jjk first some shitty anime for the best arc and now this.

gege fucking sucks, Kubo Jr

I don't fucking care if its too bullshitty and shit. Sukuna got his W after getting clowned for like 10 chapters. If gege can't write the story proper, that's on him. I'mma take this W and get lost.

I am certain that most of the people who say this is sad and shit would be saying peak story if gojo was winning still lol.
Not even, check my posts from this thread

I said I didn’t like how Sukuna was being handled

I still don’t after this… him one shotting Gojo isn’t satisfying at all

Sukuna had a deformed cyst.
>・Shukuna's technique is to connect. Amputation is surgical reversal
>・The reason Sukuna was able to survive after suffering from a deformed cyst was because he was able to survive through a surgical technique. It is thanks to this technique that Sukuna's durability is monstrous.
>・The reason why Makora used the slash attack was because Sukuuna was able to adapt it to his own technique by connecting with Makora.
So Mahoraga again :kayneshrug:

I wanted Sukuna to fight on his own.