JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
Weaken him I guess, hes gonna keep getting jumped it seems. Kashimo is next.
I

Kashimo has to do something. Imo his CT is related to the soul or something similar and he will make Meguna unstable allowing Megumi to regain some degree of control and nerfing Sukuna's CE and CO
I guess I should reserve judgment until after Kashimo has his turn. The others though? I don't see it.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this... and this isn't even agenda speaking.

Just entertaining the possibility.

We know Gege subverts a lot of tropes for a shonen manga...

What if Sukuna doesn't lose? What if he straight up wins and just creates his ideal world? His ideals are constantly reinforced as correct in the story, and his character is essentially a meta representation of those things. By him winning it would literally be a direct meta-response to shonen of the last 2 decades
Then that‘d be good writing and would be impactful. I must say, I’d applaud him for that
Sadly, I think this is just standard Bleach crap where Yuji will beat Sukuna out of nowhere

Congrats to Sukuna bros for sticking it out this long.
Seeing Gojo halved probably wasn't on your bingo lists but it's a nice treat to have

On to the chapter itself:
I don't really give a shit which agenda you rode till now, but this chapter was such a wet fart that I'm worried for the state of Gege's team's underwear.

We just wasted 3+ months on a conclusion we had basically after the first Domain Expansion.

Hell, if he reaaaaalllyyy wanted to drag it out to Mahoraga, the first time it was summoned was already it.

Even further, unsealing Gojo just to completely off him is redundant - just kill him off in Shibuya and be done with it.

We all know Kashimo isn't beating him, no matter how strong his technique is when Gojo didn't even make him go near all out.

I'm not dropping the series ofc, but I'm sure glad as hell I'm busy with an actual job to post the spoilers from here on out.

Sukuna few chapters ago: Cleave and dismantle deflected by infinity and cuts the building behind Gojo.

Sukuna now: Infinity does not matter when the whole world can be cut.

@ConquistadoR @NikaInParis @MUUGEN :risicheck:
Yeah...idk what Gege was trying to cook, but what came out of the oven was straight up crap
"Open don't matter"
"His true CT don't matter"
"It's won't bypass infinity"
"Daddy Mohegera!!!"
"10S Merchent!!!!"

@ConquistadoR @Akai2 @NikaInParis

What happened?
Bro got bodied by Sukuna holding back
I ain't going against the manga - Gojo admited being weaker? Ws to Sukuna

Worst

Custom title
Congrats to Sukuna bros for sticking it out this long.
Seeing Gojo halved probably wasn't on your bingo lists but it's a nice treat to have

On to the chapter itself:
I don't really give a shit which agenda you rode till now, but this chapter was such a wet fart that I'm worried for the state of Gege's team's underwear.

We just wasted 3+ months on a conclusion we had basically after the first Domain Expansion.

Hell, if he reaaaaalllyyy wanted to drag it out to Mahoraga, the first time it was summoned was already it.

Even further, unsealing Gojo just to completely off him is redundant - just kill him off in Shibuya and be done with it.

We all know Kashimo isn't beating him, no matter how strong his technique is when Gojo didn't even make him go near all out.

I'm not dropping the series ofc, but I'm sure glad as hell I'm busy with an actual job to post the spoilers from here on out.

Yeah...idk what Gege was trying to cook, but what came out of the oven was straight up crap

I ain't going against the manga - Gojo admited being weaker? Ws to Sukuna
Yep we better get an extensive flashback explanation to fix this xD

I can't believe I'm actually saying this... and this isn't even agenda speaking.

Just entertaining the possibility.

We know Gege subverts a lot of tropes for a shonen manga...

What if Sukuna doesn't lose? What if he straight up wins and just creates his ideal world? His ideals are constantly reinforced as correct in the story, and his character is essentially a meta representation of those things. By him winning it would literally be a direct meta-response to shonen of the last 2 decades
Need to go back and find my post where I sarcastically said "protags will lose and Sukuna will start the age of curses again". Yuji and co will go into hiding and wait for another 6 eyes user to be reborn and prepare him to fight against Sukuna. But this time he will have a different ability, an antidote of Sukuna's CT. :gokulaugh:

Maho could and did cut him already. Hell, he dismembered him once. Why go and reheat all of that just to come to the same point that yeah, Infinity was bypassed?

Ngl, this was a 1:1 redo of Kashimo vs Panda lmao, give it a re-read and you'll see

After coutless spamming of slandering Sukuna across the internet
Is it because they already see this coming......... some already mentally prepared but majority will be mentally in shambles and some would need therapy(not joke) considering how diehard fans Gojo are around the globe, pretty much like Ace during his days. My condolences to them

Last edited: