JJK 244 Spoilers

I think these Sukuna battles are only for buying time. I maintain that Sukuna's only real weakness is his soul. He was uber defensive when Mahito touched it. Attacking the soul is Nobara's specialty. I still don't buy that Gojo is dead. Face it, Gojo is the real protagonist for JJK. He needs to come back or pass the torch in some way. One key is Sukuna's missing finger. Gojo has done something with it. The finger is the key for Gojo coming back or for Nobara throwing Sukuna off his game enough so others can seal the deal.
In that case, Maki's soul cutting katana could help since it attacks just the soul and bypasses dura and resistance. I doubt Sukuna would let her get close though if he knows what it does.

Sakurajima was sooooo trash
I can't wrap my head around the fact that the same guy that wrote Shibuya gave us Sakurajima, Yuki vs Kenjaku and the Anti-Gravity deux ex machina, whatever the Culling Games were supposed to be, Gojo's death, Kashimo's character, and now maybe even Kenjaku's death

Gege had a ghostwriter during Shibuya confirmed?:josad:
Or maybe, we overrated Shibuya?

Shibuya was good arc to setup villains, but the subsequent arcs failed to develop protagonists (missed opportunity: one month time skip).

Anyway, Gege wanted to end this manga asap, that's why we are seeing rushed ending (possibly).

(I know Maho is dead, but dammit the memes are too good)
Mahoraga next chapter:

Oh, to be a nineteen again! You with me, ladies and gentlemen? Do you remember nineteen? Let me tell you, the juices are flowing. The red corpuscles are corpuscling, the grass is green, and it's soft, and summer's gonna last forever. [chuckles; inhales sharply] Now, do you remember? Yeah, you do. [clears throat] But if you're being honest...I mean, well, really honest, you'll recall that you also had an underdeveloped nineteen-year-old brain. Me, personally, I...it...If I were held accountable for some of the stupid decisions I made when I was nineteen... [chuckling] Oh, boy, wow. And I bet if we were in church right now, I'd get a big "amen!" Which brings us to this guy...Now, this four-armed knucklehead. And I'm sorry, boy, but that's what you are. He did a dumb thing. We're not denying that. However, I would like you to remember two salient facts. Fact one: Nobody got hurt, not a soul. Very important to keep that in mind. Fact two: Now, the prosecution keeps bandying this term "criminal trespass." Mr. Fushiguro, the property owner, admitted to us that he keeps most portions of his body open to the public both day and night. So, trespassing? That's a bit of a reach, don't you think, Higuruma? Here's what I know: This young man, upstanding through and through, waw feeling his oats one Saturday night, and he just went a little bananas. [chuckles] I don't know. Call me crazy, but I don't think he deserves to have his bright future ruined by a momentary, minute, never-to-be-repeated lapse of judgment. Ladies and gentlemen, you're bigger than that.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Bruh if Kenjaku really died last chapter then Gege really cemented himself as the trashiest writer in today's Shonen Jump
Good Lord
im not sure if they fully know that Kenajku is only a brain and solely lives in the head since Yuta lopped his neck off and didnt go for the head:

where its more than likely he takes over GoaTakabas body since he was content with dying for some random reason "im so happy i can die".
Yuki vs Kenjaku and the Anti-Gravity deux ex machina,
im actually content with these two there was a purpose and role for Yuki there and Gojos "death" made sense

i dont think the students and CG players are remotely enough for Sukuna without more asspulls like Maki against Naoyo.
\that SFX at 00:26 ss1 JJK was absolute peak for the franchise. shouldve played the long game like the Goat anime OPM and MOB

Or maybe, we overrated Shibuya?

Shibuya was good arc to setup villains, but the subsequent arcs failed to develop protagonists (missed opportunity: one month time skip).

Anyway, Gege wanted to end this manga asap, that's why we are seeing rushed ending (possibly).
Ngl

Shibuya did end the whole “high school + Curse detective” vibes the manga was going for in the beginning

it is its best arc, but it is clearly the beginning of the end as it set the story on a course it never recovered

im actually content with these two there was a purpose and role for Yuki there and Gojos "death" made sense
With Yuki's death I moreso meant the whole prdeal around it:
- heavily hyped special grade with ties to multiple important characters (Tengen, Geto, Gojo, Todo - not as important power wise, but did play an important role in the story)
- Black Hole - a move that can literally destroy the whole World. Like, come on what? That's by far the strongest attack in the series, even if it's a suicide move and it is performed by half a body
- Anti-Gravity system - Kenjaku just so happens to have the perfect counter to the world ending move. And he manages to get out of that pinch via convoluted explanation that boils down to "it just works"

In that case, Maki's soul cutting katana could help since it attacks just the soul and bypasses dura and resistance. I doubt Sukuna would let her get close though if he knows what it does.
That is where Nabora comes in. She isn't going to take down Sukuna but tie him down/weaken him for others to have a fighting chance. If she is spamming resonance on Sukuna's finger from a safe distance, that opens things up for others.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yeah, what happened after Shibuya was the real "incident" for manga.
afterwards was fine intro to YuGoat but the Maki awakening was so awkward and outta left field like c'mon i get you can beat a handful of the Zen'in clan but to low diff Naoyo who was competing with a Special Grade Curse like cmon and not only did she awaken she also had Mai turn into the most overpowered weapon in the series thats when things went down hill for me, short hair Maki isn't it give me 4 eyed ponytail Maki getting slight power increases through training while getting the next two Arcs of Itadoris Execution and Perfect Prep followed by the Culling Games which was absolute madness and nonstop action we had 3/4 of the colonies be absolute peak where we got characters like Hakari, Higuramu, GoaTakaba, Reggie, the bum Kashimo, Ryu, Uro, Megkuna, Yoru, which gave us 10 of the most badass fights. Meanwhile we got the fight we have been waiting the entirety of the manga for in Shinjuku Showdown, has it been the absolute greatest thing in the story not as we'd hoped for has there been some questionable moments in the arc yes but its not over and we are getting to see the entire battlefield and everyones movements through certain key players PoV