JJK 244 Spoilers

Goatkuna will adapt to this mid ass domain and win
He s the mc after all :joker:

@ConquistadoR @ZoroMazino

How do we feel about yuji s punch packing way more power than gojo s blue amped punches?
Like bro legit needed 3 hands to block it and still felt it
Meanwhile sukuna was casually blocking gojons punches

He healed his bodily damage
He can't use his Domain anymore from what we know so far. That was the only thing Gojo could do to help them in Round 2
Post automatically merged:

Bruh if Kenjaku really died last chapter then Gege really cemented himself as the trashiest writer in today's Shonen Jump
Good Lord
nah
He’s been pretty consistent
They had a plan and it worked…

He healed his bodily damage
He can't use his Domain anymore from what we know so far. That was the only thing Gojo could do to help them in Round 2
Post automatically merged:

Bruh if Kenjaku really died last chapter then Gege really cemented himself as the trashiest writer in today's Shonen Jump
Good Lord
It would be the most anticlamtic way for a villain to go out

Dont like the direction in which this is going.
And if Sukuna is also defeated through some BS like Kenjaku, I will hate it. JJK will go fron 8.5/10 to 3.5/10 for me.

Basically, instead of powering up protagonists, Gege is restricting antagonists.

And Megumi is dead, WTF.
Should have reincarnated Sukuna in his own body and let Yuji, Nobara and Megumi fight against OG Sukuna. That would have been epic.

@NikaInParis Why it feels like Sakurajima colony?
Where that sumo dude was introduced to train Maki.
And here, Higuruma and Takaba are used in the same way to take down Kenjaku and Sukuna.
Main cast's role is minimal.

Newly awakened sorcerers taking down OP antagonists, does not make any sense.

Good Lord
Either Takaba and Higuruma are there just to nerf the villains so the MCs can take them out

or

Kenjaku will interrupt this fight somehow, with Sukuna/Yuji being his failsafe in case he went out

I don't think Kenjaku's done either way

Dont like the direction in which this is going.
And if Sukuna is also defeated through some BS like Kenjaku, I will hate it. JJK will go fron 8.5/10 to 3.5/10 for me.

Basically, instead of powering up protagonists, Gege is restricting antagonists.

And Megumi is dead, WTF.
Should have reincarnated Sukuna in his own body and let Yuji, Nobara and Megumi fight against OG Sukuna. That would have been epic.

@NikaInParis Why it feels like Sakurajima colony?
Where that sumo dude was introduced to train Maki.
And here, Higuruma and Takaba are used in the same way to take down Kenjaku and Sukuna.
Main cast's role is minimal.

Newly awakened sorcerers taking down OP antagonists, does not make any sense.
Sakurajima was sooooo trash
I can't wrap my head around the fact that the same guy that wrote Shibuya gave us Sakurajima, Yuki vs Kenjaku and the Anti-Gravity deux ex machina, whatever the Culling Games were supposed to be, Gojo's death, Kashimo's character, and now maybe even Kenjaku's death

Gege had a ghostwriter during Shibuya confirmed?:josad:

I think these Sukuna battles are only for buying time. I maintain that Sukuna's only real weakness is his soul. He was uber defensive when Mahito touched it. That was the only time that Sukuna seemed the least bit stressed, other than the Gojo fight. Attacking the soul is Nobara's specialty. I still don't buy that Gojo is dead. Face it, Gojo is the real protagonist for JJK. He needs to come back or pass the torch in some way. One key is Sukuna's missing finger. Gojo has done something with it. The finger is the key for Gojo coming back or for Nobara throwing Sukuna off his game enough so others can seal the deal.