JJK 244 Spoilers

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Mahoraga vs the Japanese legal system should be interesting
He'll adapt to the japanese legal system

...whatever that implies.
Maho is gone i assume so is 10s since he no longer has Megumis body unless my theory is correct in Sukunas real CT being storage - another mimicry technique and he has it stored in one of his black boxes, regardless Maho is gone along with the other Shikigami that GoatJo oneshot.

Maho is gone i assume so is 10s since he no longer has Megumis body unless my theory is correct in Sukunas real CT being storage - another mimicry technique and he has it stored in one of his black boxes, regardless Maho is gone along with the other Shikigami that GoatJo oneshot.
Yeah, Maho was outright destroyed regardless of Sukuna still having 10S or not, but the thought was funny in my mind.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Yeah, Maho was outright destroyed regardless of Sukuna still having 10S or not, but the thought was funny in my mind.
Agito was a combination of Nue, Great Serpent, Round Deer and Tiger Funeral so he has 5 Shikigami remaining.

Would like to know how Mahoragas spirit or power gets spread around to the remaining Shikigami however it works again, well same for all of them especially Tiger Funeral we never got to see it alone.