JJK 244 Spoilers

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
A character use a strong binding vow to cut the opponent, turn out the opponent just use bare hand to break the sword without applying any curse technique. I have no idea why this character won't look bad.
Miwa is a Grade 3 Sorcerer who lost to Maki who at best at the time was Grade 2... meanwhile Kenjaku is a final boss where the only people to actually be able to beat him are GoatJo, Sukuna, Takaba and maybe Yuta.......... why wouldnt the Aizen of this verse be able to stop a simple powered up sword slash from a 4th Seat level character while showing that he ate an entire blackhole and called it a fun warmup...

Miwa is a Grade 3 Sorcerer who lost to Maki who at best at the time was Grade 2... meanwhile Kenjaku is a final boss where the only people to actually be able to beat him are GoatJo, Sukuna, Takaba and maybe Yuta.......... why wouldnt the Aizen of this verse be able to stop a simple powered up sword slash from a 4th Seat level character while showing that he ate an entire blackhole and called it a fun warmup...
Yeah that's true. Gege went above and beyond to ensure that Miwa is a 4th level character. If he didn't mention a binding vow, Miwa could still be portrayed as 3-3.5th level character by some fans.

Miwa already bad against kenjaku, but the fact that Gege brought this up again and mentioned binding vow behind it shows how sardistic gege is lol

Cause it's a powered up slash that she bet her entire career as a sorcerer on

No one's saying he had to die but it did literally 0 damage

I wouldn't exactly call Kenjaku a tank either

Choso's attacks were capable of damaging him (though he's far from weak)

I wish he got a bruise at least lol

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
a simple special grade death painting like Dagon was too much for a Semi-Grade 1 a Grade 1 and a Special Grade 1 with even the help of Megumi using a Domain Expansion.. but yeah Miwa getting neg diffed to Kenjaku is a bad look for her..........

Dagon wasn't too much for them

Megumi's plan would've worked and with what we know about CT burnout they would've destroyed Dagon after they broke his domain from the outside

Miwa bet her future on Kenjaku and didn't even bruise him

That sucks for her

Guess she didn't have that much potential after all

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Yeah that's true. Gege went above and beyond to ensure that Miwa is a 4th level character. If he didn't mention a binding vow, Miwa could still be portrayed as 3-3.5th level character by some fans lol.
Cause it's a powered up slash that she bet her entire career as a sorcerer on

No one's saying he had to die but it did literally 0 damage

I wouldn't exactly call Kenjaku a tank either

Choso's attacks were capable of damaging him (though he's far from weak)

I wish he got a bruise at least lol
she wasnt that strong to begin with so a binding vow doesnt mean much against a guy who you say isnt a tank yet looked like this after tanking a literal point blank black hole which he refers to as a fun warm up against 2 Special Grades with one negating one of Kenjakus abilities and entire arsenal with one move....:

yeah Miwa with a binding vow is really going to touch a guy who even Hakari referred to as a monster........