JJK 246 SPOILERS

Not with the "in the real world" example. Dude, this is a manga where a guy beats people up because of their taste in women, as an opening line in their convo.

Besides, the magic powers are kinda a giveaway that the real world isn't that much of a moral reference point as to what JJK characters would do.
aight

No shit
Ofc Kenjaku didn't force anyone into it that we know of.
But the most powerful accepted it becajse they were egoists and therefore greedy flr whatever it was they wanted (be it a fight, revenge, sucking off Sukuna in Yorozu's case etc)
ye , the heian era mindset def points to them trying to reincarnate just so they can get stronger and shit
but that doesnt mean everyone will accept this sweet deal from another sorcerer

kenjaku also seemed to have difficulty in making these vows
and he carefully chose the sorcerers who's goal will simply be to fight each other

obv not all of these toptiers agreed as there is no mention of the squad which yoruzo wiped out
or the fujiwara clan or the abe clan
kenjaku simply cant make a binding vow with the entire era now , can he

we are gonna see how strong these sorcerers were when we go into the heian flashback
but untill now , all the portrayal points to heian being the strongest

that era is so many times portrayed to be the peak of jujutsu but people still think current era is some shit
- gojo calls it the golden age of jujutsu
- kenjaku calls it the golden age of cursed techniques
- gege says the competition of heian is much more fierce than that of the current era

heian era is portrayed again and again to be the peak of jujutsu and the strongest era

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
we are gonna see how strong these sorcerers were when we go into the heian flashback
but untill now , all the portrayal points to heian being the strongest
the facts and canon prove current era bodies house heinan era sorcerers bar Sukuna. This has been proven. Unless if we see a flashback where they defeat someone in Ryu or Uros level with minimal diffs that era is overhyped and ain’t shit

the facts and canon prove current era bodies house heinan era sorcerers bar Sukuna. This has been proven.
proven where exactly ? in that empty head of urs ?

Unless if we see a flashback where they defeat someone in Ryu or Uros level with minimal diffs that era is overhyped and ain’t shit
just because ur lack of brain cells cant understand a manga,
it doesnt mean the most hyped up era of the verse is shit :yurazclear:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
The explanation does make sense but megumis state should be terrible anyway

Poor guy got bodied so hard cause of sukuna and gojo lol
yes but he’s also stronger mentally than most so that can save him and given we have both shoko and Yuta to revive him we don’t know what to expect but his “depressive” state prior to the fight could’ve saved him.

regardless gege so far has it written as megumi returning somehow, unlike a possible Goatjo return I think megumi is as good as cooked just a fan service point after all we’ve known to happen to the kid.

megumi man he didn’t deserve it

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
proven where exactly ? in that empty head of urs ?
Idk when Uro lost to Yuta without him even trying to kill her while simultaneously fighting 2 other special grades. Idk the fight that Goatjo gave Sukuna, hmm maybe the fact that Hakari without his CT and pure CE/RCT is edging out Uraume Sukunas right hand man, idk the fact that none of these reincarnations have been able to beat any true special grade sorcerers in the current era.

the fact that Uro was dadlicied Between the roach which Yuta killed twice in that battle….

I mean lmk when these heinan era sorcerers/sg have done against the current era….

Takaba smokes them if he’s actually serious, Goatjo bodies every single one of them, Yuta also beats any current heinan era reincarnation, you think Kashimo can actually do anything when Jogo looked more impressive then sure heinan era wins here but they really don’t compare to the current era.

But show me how I’m wrong again since my lack of braincells can’t comprehend a manga…

so many easy debunkable points

Idk when Uro lost to Yuta without him even trying to kill her while simultaneously fighting 2 other special grades.
u do know it was a free for all fight with ryu giving the most critical hit to uro and not yuta ?

Idk the fight that Goatjo gave Sukuna,
the one where he lost ?

hmm maybe the fact that Hakari without his CT and pure CE/RCT is edging out Uraume Sukunas right hand man,
u mean sukuna's servant ? :suresure:

I mean lmk when these heinan era sorcerers/sg have done against the current era….
this isnt the entire era as i have been saying dumbass

Takaba smokes them if he’s actually serious,
takaba's entire aspect is comedy

Goatjo bodies every single one of them
uh huh

Yuta also beats any current heinan era reincarnation, you think Kashimo can actually do anything when Jogo looked more impressive
kashimo aint even from heian era
Read the manga pls

here but they really don’t compare to the current era.

But show me how I’m wrong again since my lack of braincells can’t comprehend a manga…
yeah u cant comprehend obv portrayal

the no.1 sorcerer of the modern era calls it golden age of sorcery , the guy who has lived through every era calls heian the top dawg
but because my friend here " tyrant kuma " thinks mr kashimo from heian era gets bodied by yuta

the heian era is overrated and shit :suresure::suresure:

Idk when Uro lost to Yuta without him even trying to kill her while simultaneously fighting 2 other special grades. Idk the fight that Goatjo gave Sukuna, hmm maybe the fact that Hakari without his CT and pure CE/RCT is edging out Uraume Sukunas right hand man, idk the fact that none of these reincarnations have been able to beat any true special grade sorcerers in the current era.

the fact that Uro was dadlicied Between the roach which Yuta killed twice in that battle….

Takaba smokes them if he’s actually serious, Goatjo bodies every single one of them, Yuta also beats any current heinan era reincarnation, you think Kashimo can actually do anything when Jogo looked more impressive then sure heinan era wins here but they really don’t compare to the current era.

To add something where did you read Hakari isn't using his CT ?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
To add something where did you read Hakari isn't using his CT ?
his DE was broken by Uraume and he hasn’t shown any hint of using pachinko hasn’t been shown to use just his rough CE, unless that is also tied to his CT, he said he was fired up now against Uraume but from what we’ve shown since the domain expansion it doesn’t seem he’s in jackpot.

his DE was broken by Uraume and he hasn’t shown any hint of using pachinko hasn’t been shown to use just his rough CE, unless that is also tied to his CT, he said he was fired up now against Uraume but from what we’ve shown since the domain expansion it doesn’t seem he’s in jackpot.
No he used pachinko and gained immortal mode he won the jackpot once gaining the jackpot his DE vanishes

He’s not even worried about Yuji here which is why he doesn’t care to go after him he’s blitzing higuruma cause he’s the only person who can actually harm here right here right now.

being ignored isn’t a feat it’s showing that Yuji really isn’t shit rn

he’s nothing to Sukuna that one punch you all wanked is nothing more than that a simple punch with some power to it
Thats cool and all but i didnt ask lmao. I never said that Sukuna cared about Yuji. Yuji not getting perception blitz is a feat, thats all lmao

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Thats cool and all but i didnt ask lmao. I never said that Sukuna cared about Yuji. Yuji not getting perception blitz is a feat, thats all lmao
pERcePtiON bLitZeD” another random made up term by the ds/op anime fan base to add on to speed blitzing which they are essentially one in the same…. all you’re saying is Yuji can see Sukuna attacking others while most of the others can also see him Kusakabe a non CT user can react to Sukuna and Higuruma who just awoke 2 months prior to fighting Sukuna. it isn’t impressive in the slightest, the majority of the students at least higher echelon were all able to continuously track both Sukuna and GoatJo in their bout. It’s not an impressive feat.