JJK 249 Spoilers

Yeah, but I'm not sure what his sure hit effect is? If they ever mentioned it, Sukuna is blocking it with his own skill.

As it is now it's really unlimited blade works + using his copied powers.
Why the hell Yuij is showing up on the last page of all chapters like he is about to do something badass that was planned only to be humiliated for Sukuna after and after. This is ridiculous.

Wasn't that the same for the other guy? Probably the reason why the technique evolved into something different after their time.
2 things
1. nope , HWB was still active even when reggie didnt continue the hand signs

2. if it had such a distinct weakness , sukuna can simply open a simple domain

2 things
1. nope , HWB was still active even when reggie didnt continue the hand signs

2. if it had such a distinct weakness , sukuna can simply open a simple domain
I misremembered that.

I could argue that Sukuna doesn't know simple domain but he should have learnt it from seeing Gojo, so better ask Gege that one.

After looking that chapter up. That guy only separated his hands after Wicker Basket was bypassed and he realized it wasn't suited for the situation, it's not like he had a whole scene moving and attacking while keeping it active, and in fact it disappeared right after that panel.

It might very well be that HWB disappears after a few seconds if you don't keep the pose up.

This chapter got me thinking... Why didn't Sukuna try and negate Confiscation with HWB in the first place anyway? Talk about having the plot on his side.