JJK 253 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domains are peak jutsu that's basically:milaugh: known in the manga he didn't needed to go all out but he did it anyway for crushing victory
waffling
gojo himself said it twice sukuna didnt even go all out and he faced his domain expansions
u are denying the manga itself
The outcome of the fight would have been the same: Sukuna wins one way or the other.

However, I have issues with everything inbetween, especially 10S.

Check the level of stupidity:

Mahoraga manipulated nature of its CE to bypass infinity. That would have been enough. Full stop!

But Gege went an extra mile and made up second method of bypassing infinity. Extension of target.

This alone is enough to stop reading the series.

I will always criticize world cutting slash. It was absolutely unnecessary. There was ZERO need for this power up. It is infuriating how Gege sidelined a character like Megumi and his technique. Consequently, it lead to circus like Takaba vs Kenjaku and his subsequent death via sneak attack.
Kenjaku deserved a lot more than this (story is not finished yet, but still that was so trash).

Likewise, we get continuous reminders of how Sukuna is still holding back at the time when 90% of the protagonists are dead or retired hurt.

The main issue is not Sukuna's being #1 or Gojo's loss, it is the power up Sukuna got.

Sukuna without world cutting slash >>>> Everyone else.
Sukuna with world cutting slash = No/low diffs everyone

tbh, I'm getting bored with Sukuna. At this point it's like the Aizen "just as planned" meme. I enjoyed Yuji and Yuta's battle with him, but I'm not enjoying him vs Maki. I always knew Maki was just going to distract him for awhile, but I expected it was until Yuji awoke Megumi, Yuta healed and maybe Hakari finally shows up. I like Kusakabe very much, but I despise the asspull of "he was always the strongest, I just didn't tell you till this very moment" BS. It's very asspull.

The outcome of the fight would have been the same: Sukuna wins one way or the other.

Mahoraga manipulated nature of its CE to bypass infinity. That would have been enough. Full stop!

But Gege went an extra mile and made up second method of bypassing infinity. Extension of target.

I will always criticize world cutting slash. It was absolutely unnecessary. There was ZERO need for this power up. It is infuriating how Gege sidelined a character like Megumi and his technique. Consequently, it lead to circus like Takaba vs Kenjaku and his subsequent death via sneak attack.
Kenjaku deserved a lot more than this (story is not finished yet, but still that was so trash).

Likewise, we get continuous reminders of how Sukuna is still holding back at the time when 90% of the protagonists are dead or retired hurt.

The main issue is not Sukuna's being #1 or Gojo's loss, it is the power up Sukuna got.

If that's the case why introducing world slash use DA and 10S if he has something that can bypass infinity ?
That makes no sense Gojo remarks here that he lost due Megumis technique but he isn't sure he can beat him without it either that means Gojo> Cleave and dismantle Sukuna
Till now Sukuna didn't show anything that that has the firepower to defeat Gojo

Which condition is worst for sukuna, when he face against kashemo post gojo after getting purpled or against maki? Post yuta and yuji's fight and getting stab by soul split katana?

If that's the case why introducing world slash use DA and 10S if he has something that can bypass infinity ?
That makes no sense Gojo remarks here that he lost due Megumis technique but he isn't sure he can beat him without it either that means Gojo> Cleave and dismantle Sukuna
Till now Sukuna didn't show anything that that has the firepower to defeat Gojo
This is called a paradox.

Authors intentionally create these "what if" scenarios to confuse the readers.

You need to understand that Gojo had to lose one way or the other. This is not even a debate.

However, we can criticize the way it was done. And it was horrible, to say the least.

The world slash and "holding back" is the real issue here.

tbh, I'm getting bored with Sukuna. At this point it's like the Aizen "just as planned" meme. I enjoyed Yuji and Yuta's battle with him, but I'm not enjoying him vs Maki. I always knew Maki was just going to distract him for awhile, but I expected it was until Yuji awoke Megumi, Yuta healed and maybe Hakari finally shows up. I like Kusakabe very much, but I despise the asspull of "he was always the strongest, I just didn't tell you till this very moment" BS. It's very asspull.
Atleast Aizen was very entertaining villain and his asspull moments were funny and awesome same with Uchiha Madara his asspulls were the best thing in the 4th ninja war arc but sukuna is very boring villain people are getting bored with his dumb nonstop powerups and gege is trying so hard to make him feel badass but he failed imo
I don't care about his fights anymore cuz I know he will pull something out of his ,,,,,,,,,,, and win the fight
It's the same repetitive shit Scenario since his fight with gojo

:okay:

This is called a paradox.

Authors intentionally create these "what if" scenarios to confuse the readers.

You need to understand that Gojo had to lose one way or the other. This is not even a debate.

However, we can criticize the way it was done. And it was horrible, to say the least.

The world slash and "holding back" is the real issue here.
That's the point
he had to lose but the way he lost is interesting
He didn't lose because Sukuna used an innate technique but used 10S and that's the point
I too admit we did not see all of Sukuna but he didn't got anything in his arsenal bar 10s to win this fight

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Conversation between the staff leaked...

Gege - I am planning to make Yuji as new Strongest

Editors - but you haven't developed Yuji to that level.

Gege - Asspulls

Editors - it will still won't make sense how he will be able to surpass Gojo and Sukuna?

Gege - I will let Sukuna kill Gojo without going all out and then Yuji defeat Sukuna

Editors - hmmm but we still have others left and yuji doesn't stand a chance against them.

Gege - hmmm then I will let Sukuna kill everyone leaving only yuji behind. He will be first as he will the only one left then

Editors - :ohreally:

Conversation between the staff leaked...

Gege - I am planning to make Yuji as new Strongest

Editors - but you haven't developed Yuji to that level.

Gege - Asspulls

Editors - it will still won't make sense how he will be able to surpass Gojo and Sukuna?

Gege - I will let Sukuna kill Gojo without going all out and then Yuji defeat Sukuna

Editors - hmmm but we still have others left and yuji doesn't stand a chance against them.

Gege - hmmm then I will let Sukuna kill everyone leaving only yuji behind. He will be first as he will the only one left then

Editors - :ohreally:
Are you the strongest because you are only one alive?
Or,
Are you alive because you are the strongest? :finally:

Saw it on Reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.