JJK 257 Spoilers

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I swear, Kenjaku's determination is something every fucking vilain from now on in any manga must hope to come close to

This dude spent 1000 years only to be backshot and raw dogged just for lulz

But My fandom said I'm > Madara
:josad:
He is.

Lmaooooo:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

We also need to talk about how ass the logic behind this backstory is:
How the hell do you literally eat your sibling while still in the uterus?
How do you even starve in the uterus? You literally got an umblilical cord feeding you for 9 months.
How do you chew up a meat and bone meal (that's alive) as an uterus baby?

And most importantly - how the hell do you even decide to do that when you're a FUCKING UTERUS BABY!

I legit believe Gege is backtracking on Sukuna ever being human in the first place. This is some curse origin story shit, if curses were born via impregnation
Do we know Sukuna actually ate him up as in chewed him up? Or did he just absorb him as sometimes naturally happens in the uterus? Quite similar to the AFO origin, but absorbing him fully. It happens.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Cause yuji has similar potential to sukuna. And has the same CT.
potential has what to do with what?

CT is the same but different…

It’s the same as Naobito and Naoyo they were the same but different, Naoyos was more refined and I like naoyo but don’t care much for Naobito am I wanking naobito now?

funny how you kids brains work sometime…

regardless I’ve never walked Yuji…

potential has what to do with what?
Potential has to do with what they can do with their given abilities and how high they can push those abilities...
CT is the same but different…
Literally the same CT lol
It’s the same as Naobito and Naoyo they were the same but different, Naoyos was more refined and I like naoyo but don’t care much for Naobito am I wanking naobito now?
Noabito was way more experienced and overall better lol

So if you are wanking human Naoya, yes you are absolutely wanking Naobito indirectly.

regardless I’ve never walked Yuji…
you prolly should have lol. Your ded idolo Gojo wanked yuji a lot :perocry:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Potential has to do with what they can do with their given abilities and how high they can push those abilities...
so what does that have to do with wanking Sukuna again?

it’s Yujis own potential that has nothing to do with Sukuna..

Yuta/Hakari have the same potential as Gojo I’m I wanking either/or if I like one over the other?
Noabito was way more experienced and overall better lol

So if you are wanking human Naoya, yes you are absolutely wanking Naobito indirectly
in which way was he better?

both fought special grades, Naobito fought a barely awakened immature curse, Naoyo fought a grown curse. both speeds are the same tbh and Naoyo was a genius/prodigy for even the Zen’in standards…

you do realize they’re two separate people with two separate attitudes and characteristics…

just cause one has the same CT doesn’t mean you wank one and not the other, even though you both don’t even understand the context or meaning of wanking..

I like itachi but I don’t care for Sasuke or Obito yet they all use the same Jutsu so I guess I like Sasuke and obito now too then, right?
Literally the same CT lol
yawn.

can you at least read the manga you try debating.

Shrine yes in name but utilization is specific and different per era/person meaning the CT is hereditary and has been around since before Sukuna… just like Gojo clan has Limitless/6E the Ryomen Clan has Shrine, just like the Kamo clan has blood manipulation, I guess I wank Noritoshi cause I like Choso right?

your logic is lacking…
you prolly should have lol. Your ded idolo Gojo wanked yuji a lot :perocry:
so what does Gojos thoughts of one person have to do with me again?

realistically he wanked Yuta not Tuji, he was using Yuji overall to have a vessel for Sukuna to finally be exorcised.

Last edited: