JJK 260

IS GOJO BACK ??!

• Total voters
maybe he sacrificed his eye to comeback, its only thing valuable enough to sacrifice to come back to life
Sacrificing an eye in exchange for a revive isn't exactly what I would consider a fair trade

It's the same problem (or similar) that people have with the Sharingan and Izanagi

Trading an eye for the ability to undue your own death is stupid

It's just an eye and most people have 2

Bad writing doesnt excuse more bad writing you buffoon.
Then drop the manga you buffon, what are you doing here? Especially when manga shows Gojo?
Get the fuckk outta here with your one sided complaints.

At least be like EmperorKinyagi or Zenox. That way it will be a lil bit understandable.

And I dont even want Gojo to come back. I just hate the way that fight ended.

Then drop the manga you buffon, what are you doing here? Especially when manga shows Gojo?

At least be like EmperorKinyagi or Zenox. That way it will be a lil bit understandable.

I will actually drop it if Gojo is actually back.

Sacrificing an eye in exchange for a revive isn't exactly what I would consider a fair trade

It's the same problem (or similar) that people have with the Sharingan and Izanagi

Trading an eye for the ability to undue your own death is stupid

It's just an eye and most people have 2
I honestly don’t remember much abt naruto so I might be wrong here
But doesn’t izanagi just manipulate illusions into reality ?
so uchihas used that to abuse being revived again and again as an illusion

I honestly don’t remember much abt naruto so I might be wrong here
But doesn’t izanagi just manipulate illusions into reality ?
so uchihas used that to abuse being revived again and again as an illusion
Yeah izanagi changed reality meaning u dont die in the first place not that u get revived, while losing a big ability in return

idk what losing one eye would do

Drop it before that happens because you consider the writing bad on both ends (in terms of Gojo and Sukuna).

Or...

Is it acceptable for you if the "bad writing" is used for Sukuna only? I guess so, since you have not dropped the manga yet.

Hyopcrite.
I said I was getting increasingly disappointed, Gojo coming back would be what makes me drop the manga.

I have barely complained abt this manga tbh
I knew there would be some bs done by the squad cause they are fighting an alrdy impossible to win battle

Well, let's look at the context in the next chapter. I don't think Gojo was reborn, as it would have been at the level of Hiro Mashima. I love Mashima, but still. Gojo died, he was given a period, not an ellipsis, and it would be a huge mistake to revive him. Like some of the people above, I think Sukuna is on the verge of death seeing Gojo's ghost