JJK 260

IS GOJO BACK ??!

• Total voters
I honestly don’t remember much abt naruto so I might be wrong here
But doesn’t izanagi just manipulate illusions into reality ?
so uchihas used that to abuse being revived again and again as an illusion
It's similar but far more broken

It gives you the ability to rewrite reality as an illusion

Madara was killed by Hashirama and used it to come back

Obito did the same thing when he was killed by Konan

You have to sacrifice a Sharingan to do it but that's a complete nonfactor when you would've actually died without it

Plus one sharingan is more than enough (as we see from Kakashi and War Arc Madara)

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
everyone’s crying about Gojo possibly returning when RCT has saved countless others, he’ll even Yuji has died and came back the guy doesn’t even have a heart and no one even discusses that?!

how tf is Yuji even alive rn did Sukuna regrow Yujis heart for him?

how is Yuji even alive rn without Sukuna?!

how tf has Sukuna survived not just one but two Jacob ladders while one was maximum output inside of a sure hit domain meanwhile .001 seconds of UV fucked up Sukuna to all hell.

why tf does todo have such a stupid arm!

stfu with your crying.

everyone’s crying about Gojo possibly returning when RCT has saved countless others, he’ll even Yuji has died and came back the guy doesn’t even have a heart and no one even discusses that?!

how tf is Yuji even alive rn did Sukuna regrow Yujis heart for him?

how is Yuji even alive rn without Sukuna?!

how tf has Sukuna survived not just one but two Jacob ladders while one was maximum output inside of a sure hit domain meanwhile .001 seconds of UV fucked up Sukuna to all hell.

why tf does todo have such a stupid arm!

stfu with your crying.
So to you anyone could come back from absolutely any injury in this manga and you would be completely fine with it?

Ok I guess

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
So to you anyone could come back from absolutely any injury in this manga and you would be completely fine with it?

Ok I guess
Gojo is the strongest and he was shown still alive in his panels, the airport scene was left as a cliffhanger with the option of Going South or Going North… Nanami clearly explains this.

but it just goes to show you don’t really care about who comes back just that it’s Gojo…

Yuji literally has no heart and only survived due to Sukuna but Sukuna is no longer apart of him but he’s still alive…

Yuki survived after getting hit by Kenjakus domain then a direct uzamaki that left her cut it half, then fucking Kenjaku survived a fucking Black Hole a literal black hole, unexplained but yeah that’s all good…

Sukuna literally got hit by Soul Splitter in his heart and is still kicking along with tanking a maximum output Jacob’s ladder, two things that would kill about 99.99% of the verse but Sukuna is the exception….

yeah stfu you fraudkuna fans a cry more than any other manga fan base to date.

don’t forget Sukuna had every advantage against Sukuna and still in the end had to resort to Mahoraga adapting to limitless then sneaking him with a binding vow that won him the fight in the first place you want to talk about cheap writing then that was the cheapest writing I’ve ever seen, Sukuna should’ve died long ago…

It's funny because initially fodder could not even move in sukuna's presence, and now everyone get a shot at fighting him. You just can't make this stuff up he might just be the first mangaka with cte but hey I m supposed to believe he hate gojo because twitter told me:saden:
Post automatically merged:

What aboit unmistakeable eyes?
Gojo clan secret treasure, they keep every single 6eyes:kuzanshut: