JJK 261 Spoilers

When we talked about next Gojo that's not what I thought
Post automatically merged:

I believe the body changing is only able with alive people. Right? So Gojo right now is alive at Yuta body. And fully healed since the body of Gojo already is.

When changing bodies one can use the CT of the previous body owner?
That's when they change bodies with Ui Ui's technique. This is Kenjaku's technique. Gojo is very dead.

We will finally get an answer to this, sakuna will attack the interior of the domain
If his Domain's output is strong enough to do so. By all means, his DE attacks should now be very weak. Not like they were particularly strong before since Gojo, Yuji et al were withstanding the slashes with RCT

Though it's pointless to try and predict considering Gege throws curveballs all the time

So, what happens now?
If Yuta can replicate Gojo's basketball domain within his CT time limit, then the gang has a W

But I feel Megumi will go let them down again and just when they think Sukuna is dealt with the merger will start
GoTa will push Sukuna to the brink, then the merger starts right as Yuta's CT ends. I think having both timers be around the same time is more thematically sound. The good guys lose their "last chance" right as Sukuna amps up

also pls no more depressed megumi shit, he's literally watching everybody lose their humanity to save him and he's still being a bitch

GoTa will push Sukuna to the brink, then the merger starts right as Yuta's CT ends. I think having both timers be around the same time is more thematically sound. The good guys lose their "last chance" right as Sukuna amps up

also pls no more depressed megumi shit, he's literally watching everybody lose their humanity to save him and he's still being a bitch
Though I hope the merger is a separate entity and not a Sukuna PU - the team is struggling rn, I can't imagine what they'd have to do to deal with a PU Sukuna at this stage of the fight

If Sukuna is alive to witness the merger, have it be a 1 v 1 v Jujutsu High

Though I hope the merger is a separate entity and not a Sukuna PU - the team is struggling rn, I can't imagine what they'd have to do to deal with a PU Sukuna at this stage of the fight

If Sukuna is alive to witness the merger, have it be a 1 v 1 v Jujutsu High
Doesn't look like it's really a separate entity considering Kenny "assigned" it to someone. I wanted Megumi to have it but he's being a bitch. \

Nah, Yuta is literally just here to show that becoming a monster won't beat Sukuna.

The ideal tug of war between Yuji and Sukuna (Yuji = holding to principles, Sukuna = abandoning everything in the pursuit of power) is the main theme of the conflict post-Gojo's death.

Yuta following Sukuna's principles is a red flag and pretty big indicator that he's getting folded.

You realize this guarantees him taking a fat L right?

Since otherwise he'd basically be proving Sukuna right which is counter to the entire ideology clash that's been set up with Yuji
Geez bro set aside the L and W glasses for a second and just speculate about the story
Post automatically merged:

Goat sukuna gonna show pojo fans how he destroy pojo without maho
He already looted Maho for the Gojo cheat, retard:milaugh: