JJK 261 Spoilers

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
What will they do with gojos brain? Are they goin to rescurected him like pamda or zordon in power ranger?
Or as long as i remember six eye power will vanished when the owner die, then the power will descended to next generatio.
I was wondering that as well, there’s a lot of plot holes with YuJo tbh

Gojo's brain is dead so you just bury it or throw it in the trash, what are yall yapping about
Gojo should stay dead imo. Him and Geto are tied together more than ever and he died doing everything he can for his students to have the best shot at beating Sukuna. Bringing him back would feel over the top this is already borderline.

Also just a thought, even though Rika ate the finger does Yuta carry that cursed energy/share it with her symbiotically? Because that could mean if Sukuna loses to this tactic here he could just possess Yujo as a last resort. I know we want this fight to end soon but thinking of possibilities if he wanted to extend it

How did Kenjaku’s technique work any way, did they replace Gojo’s brain with Yuta’s(Kenjaku’s) brain or did they put Kenjaku’s brain on top of it? Also if rika ate Kenjaku Yuta should have one more CT Mahito’s idle transfiguration? Or consuming only works with the inherent CT? I wonder if Soul swap ability will somehow will play an important role in all of this.

How did Kenjaku’s technique work any way, did they replace Gojo’s brain with Yuta’s(Kenjaku’s) brain or did they put Kenjaku’s brain on top of it? Also if rika ate Kenjaku Yuta should have one more CT Mahito’s idle transfiguration? Or consuming only works with the inherent CT? I wonder if Soul swap ability will somehow will play an important role in all of this.
- They replaced Gojo's brain with Yuta's. There's no room for two brains in there.
- Kenjaku didn't have Idle Transfiguration so Yuta didn't obtain it. Uzumaki only allowed Kenjaku to use the obtained CT once and he already did so immediatelly after getting it.
- It's possible Yuta does have Kenjaku's other CT's during these five minutes. That we do not know, but it's likely he will focus on Gojo's abilities for this fight anyway.

If he did soul swap training with Gojo it would explain how he prepared to better use his body and abilities, so I hope he did.