JJK Chapter 262 (Part 2) Spoilers

Nobara was wasted. I don't know why gege didn't make maki a part of the trio with megumi and yuji lol.
Nobara is a much more interesting character than Maki. A really refreshing personality and tons of potential.

Gege is on some bullshit.

I don't buy that he "made up his mind" prior to shibuya

He just decided to keep her dead after some time
He might have made up his mind but agreed with his editors to keep an open mind and leave the door open on bringing her back. If not his editors, then perhaps other stakeholders in the IP. Creatives give up a lot of control in the manga industy because of all the licensing and merchandising, e.g. if they're making video games and plushies, they're probably going to want to keep the original trio to promote together.

Still, whether he's speakling truthfully or not, Gege is a fucking hack for doing it this way. Just an utter bozo and I'm increasingly more convinced this series will age poorly.

Last edited:
LMAO Gege really fumbled a good series

I mean what's the point in keeping her status vague if he's going to kill her off? Just say she died
"Please dont get your hopes up "
Yuji s reaction to fushiguro silence also cofirms she dead
There s nothing ambiguous
We already knew you cannot rct mahito s ct ,she got hit in the brain for fuck sake
She got a flashback seeing dead char to like gojo,nanami etc
:suresure:

Nobara is a much more interesting character than Maki. A really refreshing personality and tons of potential.

Gege is on some bullshit.
I mean reverse is also possible. She can have all that + maki's backstory and her being a zenin. Why make maki more imp than nobara in the first place is the question.

"Please dont get your hopes up "
Yuji s reaction to fushiguro silence also cofirms she dead
c
have you ever read a story retard? Silence doesn't mean dying, in fact it often means the opposite. Like @Rambles said it keeps the door open

Also "Please don't get your hopes up" is double speak for "She probably will live"

have you ever read a story retard? Silence doesn't mean dying, in fact it often means the opposite. Like @Rambles said it keeps the door open

Also "Please don't get your hopes up" is double speak for "She probably will live"
Only if you are illiterate
Maybe if u read the manga you wouldve knew mahito s ct can t be healed
No pulse
Gege draws a color page with junpei nanami nobara all pupets to mahito
2 of them died to mahito,nobara third
There was nothing vague ,just reading comprehension skills

No pulse
you're reading a fantastical story where characters break the rules of the powers all the time

Stop being dense you retard

you're reading a fantastical story where characters break the rules of the powers all the time

Stop being dense you retard
Yes i do
Let s recap
Yuji wants to make a binding vow to save Junpei from Mahito s CT
Sukuna doesnt take it bcs he can t save him,You know the same mf that can break the rules of powers,the best of the best :willight:
"She will probably live" are empty words to get Yuji move forward and fight

When yuji ask megumi how is she ,he stays in silence not even wanting to face Yuji
Yuji s reaction sad "oh i get it i get it" clenching his fist
Nobara had no pulse ,if she was in a coma Megumi wouldve straight said it
Nobara gets a flashback + sees dead old friends like Nanami,Jogo,Gojo
Mahito s color spread
You are illiterate clown ,

I mean reverse is also possible. She can have all that + maki's backstory and her being a zenin. Why make maki more imp than nobara in the first place is the question.
I found Nobara a much more interesting as a character than Maki in part because of their background stories. Maki is likeable but I've seen versions of that story before. It works better retreading with a side character. There's no reason for Maki to be as prolific as she is besides her popularity with readers.

Making her one of the main trio instead of Nobara would also mean Gege would have to reconsider his appproach to worldbuilding and revelations about the Zen'in.

No pulse
You thought that was Yuji's reaction to confirmation Nobara died?

Nobara is dead & so is Gojo.
Let it go.
Who are you addressing with this post?

Yeah, I don't buy it. We've seen Yuji react to death and I don't consider that reaction as consistent with him receiving confirmation she was dead. To me, that looked like Yuji reacting to learning Nobara's life was still very much hanging in the balance with little more reason to be optimistic.

I buy that Gege had already made up his mind about killing her off though, I just think he had plans to address that differently or keep her in a coma until the end of the manga where he'd barely have to draw her.

Ultimately it is pathetic how Gege simply reduced her into being solely used to develop Yuji's storyline in Shibuya.
The manga has become more and more of a sausagefest, which is weird, because the series received a lot of praise for its female characters from early on.