Spoiler JJK Chapter 269 Spoilers

You are as much entitled to your opinions as I am to what they make you.

Gratitude lies is appreciation and you have an odd definition of both.

The entertainment isn't free either. Unless you exclusively pay for and/or read through the official release, it's stealing. We are all stealing. The least we can do is not insult the artists we're stealing from.

The fact ANY of this requires explanation is a reflection of how entitled you are.
Appreciating a product doesn't mean that I have to believe everything the author says. Being entitled has nothing to do with what I said, you need to look up a dictionary before insulting and accusing people. I made it clear that I am grateful for what they do and I am perfectly fine with their releasing schedule, even if for example tomorrow Oda stops releasing to play golf I wouldn't care too much and I would be grateful for his work so far. I can have my doubts about mangaka being the most physically demanding job in existence and still think that it's none of my business.
P.S.: I wouldn't mind reading it on the Shueisha website, but then it wouldn't be possible to read forums and participate in discussions, which is 80% of the fun.

The foreshadowing part is correct, don't get me wrong I love Nobara. She's one of my favorites, My problem was with how Gege never told us (the readers, not Yuji/Megumi) that she was fine for an entire half of the story. Her coming back at the end felt like a Transformers/Fast and Furious tier movie climax. And then, boom, she ends Sukuna's chances within a chapter. Like....what? It was a lose/lose situation for Gege honestly to bring her back or not.

Yeah Sukuna's body bag is now just Gojo, Kashimo, and Choso for Shinjuku, right?
There were life flags for Nobara early on. As well as scenes I cited in other posts. Gege kept it on the low for maximum effect. TBH, Gege did quite well with Nobara and her return. Classic literary device.
Yuta returning, as @Roo mentioned, was hinted with Rita holding Yuta. Chapter 262 p. 9.
Higuruma returning? I didn’t see that coming. I will need to re-read some older chapters to see what hints I missed.

@Roo is on-point.

Last edited:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I never even for a split second thought Yuta actually died. It's the way it was executed that I have ish with. Yuta is my goat, but the awkward af possession of Gogo's dead body was just weird and not enjoyable at all imo.

So much pointless dragging of the story toward the end ruined this series for me, honestly. And Sukana's defeat was complete and utter ass. Should have ended the series sooner, although there is still so many unanswered questions.
that is the realistic sadness with these art forms when a show, series or anything like this becomes bigger than you expected things get ahead of you and you make errors trying to please everyone from the fans, producers, studios and deadlines. ssdly it was rushed and was lackluster overall gojo vs sukuna was peak even the world slash was insane but thats where things began to fall down, gege had too many moving parts and characters very similar to kubo and bleach when youre amzing at charcter introduction and can create these amazing characters in the end you over expand yourself and limits and have to downsize.

such happens all the time GoT is a big one that failed here as well as Harry Potter films and the Hobbit series.

the industry is cruel and money always wins in the end.

on the brightside we are able to get an ending we still have 3 chapters remaining so lets see what else gege puts out

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Mangakas

Drag the fights first

Then rush it in the end

And, make sure everyone on the good side lives

:few:

sad to see cause up until goatjo i was hard cheering for kenjaku/mahito to be the main and final villian(s) with sukuna being the intermediate but still a big part of the story really thought this was the storyline where the "bad" guys win in the end

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
t
It's wild to me how people think about artists whose work they don't even pay for. 2/3 manga you mentioned have known health problems, and I only say 2/3 because I don't know enough about Itagaki.

Togashi can't physically sit up right anymore without pain and has to draw lying on his back, but you think the guy is just lazy and resting on his laurels.

Murata has undisclosed health conditions (speculated to be gut or autoimmune related) and has spoken about his poor mental health and how both have have contributed to making life difficult for his family.

It's obscenely entitled behaviour to think of these individuals as lazy or unmotivated. Rethink this position.
this is sadly the new gen of manga/anime fans always speaking out their ass.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
So will the glazing finally end and we can all admit that Jujutsu Kaisen is worse than My Hero and Chainsaw Man? I'm surprised the one thing it had going for it was the fights and high stakes and within the past 3 chapters you have Nobara screwing up Sukuna's chances in just one chapter, Uraume being offscreened, Yuta/Higurama/Nobara being Disney-tier saved, etc.

Like...wow. It's like the first half of the manga feels like a completely different type of series.
JJK was never better than CSM - MHA most definetly

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I think you're the one who's being a dickhead, I already talked about my reasons for thinking that and I am entitled to my opinions on your favourite comic authors even if you don't like it. I am not even blaming them for their choices and I said I understand it, I also said I am grateful for the free entertainment.
youre in the headcannon that the mangaka owes you the manga you want or believe you deserve the point is its not your manga or your storyline youre simply a spectator and as in life things dont always go your way if ever. Gege put out the best storyline he could in the timeframe he imposed or he was imposed upon, the health issues within the manga industry are very heavy and taing very similar to a sweatshop these guys sit for hrs on end just drawing and writing a storyline some are weekly some are monthly and those with weekly deadlines are physically taxing cause they are not getting the exorcise or nutrients their body and mind actually need to sustain a full and healthy lifestyle thats why you see someone like Inoue abandon Vagabond and focus on a smaller project that he puts out whnever he feels like and does curated art these days.

some of these mangakas are in very harsh contracts and suffer from fatigue and lack of phyiscal strength to hold pen to paper, yeah their is "physically" taxing jobs but one field doesnt dicatate onebeing "worse" than the other all have their own set of drawbacks, in miliatary some people go and are physically peak and fine but are so mentally unstable, some physical jobs are taxing on your body and back and you can need hip replacements surgery PT for life, mangakas get physically sick and ill to the point that they are on bedrest for weeks at a time cause their body lacks the physical strength to actually move or live a normal life these guys write these stories for 10+ to even 20hrs straght nonstop just to meet deadlines and for what shit "fans" like you who cant appreciate that a effort was made to entertain you for the last 3+ years..

did you even start reading the manga from release or did you come here from watching the anime and made expectations based off of what you wanted to happen?

we've all criticized the storyline in one way or another but to try and downplay the mental and physical strain this line of work bares on the body is just pitiful.

youre in the headcannon that the mangaka owes you the manga you want or believe you deserve the point is its not your manga or your storyline youre simply a spectator and as in life things dont always go your way if ever. Gege put out the best storyline he could in the timeframe he imposed or he was imposed upon, the health issues within the manga industry are very heavy and taing very similar to a sweatshop these guys sit for hrs on end just drawing and writing a storyline some are weekly some are monthly and those with weekly deadlines are physically taxing cause they are not getting the exorcise or nutrients their body and mind actually need to sustain a full and healthy lifestyle thats why you see someone like Inoue abandon Vagabond and focus on a smaller project that he puts out whnever he feels like and does curated art these days.

some of these mangakas are in very harsh contracts and suffer from fatigue and lack of phyiscal strength to hold pen to paper, yeah their is "physically" taxing jobs but one field doesnt dicatate onebeing "worse" than the other all have their own set of drawbacks, in miliatary some people go and are physically peak and fine but are so mentally unstable, some physical jobs are taxing on your body and back and you can need hip replacements surgery PT for life, mangakas get physically sick and ill to the point that they are on bedrest for weeks at a time cause their body lacks the physical strength to actually move or live a normal life these guys write these stories for 10+ to even 20hrs straght nonstop just to meet deadlines and for what shit "fans" like you who cant appreciate that a effort was made to entertain you for the last 3+ years..

did you even start reading the manga from release or did you come here from watching the anime and made expectations based off of what you wanted to happen?

we've all criticized the storyline in one way or another but to try and downplay the mental and physical strain this line of work bares on the body is just pitiful.
Why the f would I read all this long post if the first sentence you write is bullshit I have denied various times in the debate? If you can't bother following a discussion then go do something else and stop annoying people!
I even stopped reading JJK long ago because I felt it was too convoluted and not in a good way, so I couldn't care less about what Gege does or does not because I am not a reader.

People are blowing this out of proportion. "A bad ending that will be remembered for decades and could ruin his legacy" :snoopy: we are not talking Attack on titan level endings here.
it's rushed and unsatisfying but people will forget it as long as the anime does a couple of cool fights.
guaranteed if you watch some reactions to the anime when Nobara come back people are gonna be crying and losing their minds saying "she's back :shocked::parkcry:"
the majority of the audince is casual anime watchers that will be satisfied as long as there is some cool fights and music.

People are blowing this out of proportion. "A bad ending that will be remembered for decades and could ruin his legacy" :snoopy: we are not talking Attack on titan level endings here.
it's rushed and unsatisfying but people will forget it as long as the anime does a couple of cool fights.
guaranteed if you watch some reactions to the anime when Nobara come back people are gonna be crying and losing their minds saying "she's back :shocked::parkcry:"
the majority of the audince is casual anime watchers that will be satisfied as long as there is some cool fights and music.
This is worse than AOT.

You just yapping. Enough.

we are not talking Attack on titan level endings here.
There was nothing actually wrong with the Attack on Titan ending. People didn't like it, but it wasn't rushed, incoherent or illogical within its own text.

It was simply a disatissfying end to some people.

I didn't bump into myself. It was fine.

Last edited: