Anime Discussion JJK Movie 0 Discussion

The movie is finally out online (on both Crunchyroll and pirate sites)!
Discuss!!!

Tips for gogoanime: the default stream doesn't have the highest quality. Choose doodestream on the top right corner of the video, the picture is crystal clear

@Lucius Zogratis @Rhea Venenosa @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Bango🍅 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara

Last edited:
The cinema was completely empty when I went to see it lol, did enjoy it though.
Now that I've seen it imo it's a good movie but nothing amazing. The voice acting by Yuta's and Geto's VAs was good, and the dynamic between Geto and Gojo as well (a little tease for season 2 I guess).

But other than that it was a classic anime movie, nothing to write home about

Now that I've seen it imo it's a good movie but nothing amazing. The voice acting by Yuta's and Geto's VAs was good, and the dynamic between Geto and Gojo as well (a little tease for season 2 I guess).

But other than that it was a classic anime movie, nothing to write home about
I think the key point is that the source material was very cleverly created.
I mean it has lots of the year 2 fan favorites, it is all technically canon rather than filler, offers a different perspective than Itadori had etc. all the while not necessarily being "required viewing" for the anime.

Film Red did well, despite not being canon, if Oda did the original Rocks fight, or did a Movie to fill in the whole Sabo offscreen stuff that we may only hear snippets of then it would have been next level.

I think they should have made the fights longer. Demon slayer movie was better imo
Yeah, they could have at least given the srocerers in Kyoto and Shinjuku some extra shine.

Don't get me wrong it was great to see Nanami's record on screen but why not show Todo against the level 1 curses, or using his CT against the Special Grade? Or more from Yaga or someone else