JJK spoiler 228

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gojo don't have infinite Ce, you re making things up, his 6 eyes permit him to use his Ce to perfection but this doesn't mean he have infinite Ce, if it was the case he would have blasted sukuna with his purple hollow. Sukuna got infinite Ce from the ever growing fear of Curses

Lmao what a guy, Jesus, I have never seen someone so loud and wrong

Yuta was the first person to say this when he fought yujj, “the six eyes allows curse energy to infinitesimally close to zero and gojo sensei won’t ever run out of cursed energy” it has also been said in the fight too

Sukuna has never been said to have infinite ce so please read the manga properly or stfu

He doesnt have infinite ce
For example if an ability needs 500 cursed energy to use
For gojo that ability would take only 10 cursed energy from him because of the 6 eyes

Been said a lot of times in the manga that gojo won’t ever run out of curse energy, that’s the same thing as him having infinite not cause he can house it in his body but because he won’t ever run out

Been said a lot of times in the manga that gojo won’t ever run out of curse energy, that’s the same thing as him having infinite not cause he can house it in his body but because he won’t ever run out
He can run out tho
Yuta was saying what gojo did in 226 was taxing
But idk about sukuna because yuta s ce was arleady stated botomless
Now sukuna is x2 or that or more
+ Sukuna s efficiency

Yuta was the first person to say this when he fought yujj, “the six eyes allows curse energy to infinitesimally close to zero and gojo sensei won’t ever run out of cursed energy” it has also been said in the fight too

Sukuna has never been said to have infinite ce so please read the manga properly or stfu
Sukuna is said to have very refined CE usage too. Gojo only beats him cause of 6E.

Sukuna also has twice or more CE reserve than Yuta, who has more than Gojo.

So, saying Sukuna has infinite CE isn't really wrong. He has much more reserves and almost the same refinement in CE usage compared to Gojo.

Sukuna is said to have very refined CE usage too. Gojo only beats him cause of 6E.

Sukuna also has twice or more CE reserve than Yuta, who has more than Gojo.

So, saying Sukuna has infinite CE isn't really wrong. He has much more reserves and almost the same refinement in CE usage compared to Gojo.

This is the only thing I can agree with you on

You re actively saying sukuna is going all out despite canon evidence in the past of him using other technique. Somehow for you, sukuna summoned fire out of his ass, it was a one time thing and it's never going to have a call back but yea I am the delusional one.:pepecafe:

Yeah, as if Gojo didn’t use help from Utahime and the glasses guy for a 200% hollow purple (arguably the strongest non-domain attack). Crazy how no one says Gojo cheated tho
Yes, he did. For 1 attack.

I am loving what Sukuna is doing as a villain.

But I am afraid Gege made him too strong. And he will be defeated through an asspull power up, or something else.

While I say this, I also understand that sorcerers can grow during fights.

I have problem with how Gege handled Yuji and his growth.

The watch party is also annoying. They should be training or making a strategy.
I want Gojo's loss to be convincing, not just because Sukuna had more CTs at his disposal.

What do you guys think about Mahoraga's effect?

There was no physical attack.

Nosebleed indicates that RCT is off, so probably Gojo cant use six eyes or infinity now?

He had to use RCT on his brain all the time.
It's something new I think.

From what we know of Mahoraga so far,
Only Mahoraga gets the negation effect after taking attacks.

And Mahoraga isn't summoned rn as far as we know.

Maybe the wheel can be used on the enemy to weaken them and their CE/CT etc...

Imagine next chapter Gojo has the wheel lol.

What do you guys think about Mahoraga's effect?

There was no physical attack.

Nosebleed indicates that RCT is off, so probably Gojo cant use six eyes or infinity now?

He had to use RCT on his brain all the time.
Panel is unclear. The wheel doesn't seem to appear over Sukuna's head and Gojo (so far) doesn't seem to see it either.

What if Sukuna had it activated from the beginning but "in the shadows", allowing it to adapt to all Gojo's abilities, including 6th eye and RCT, and now Sukuna is using some secret "invisible" Mahoraga's hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.