Spoiler JJK SPOILER 234

Yeah, we knew he can't use two CTs at the same time? Lmao at "implied" like it was so subtly stated :suresure:

And again, no matter what happens, the guy fighting solo will never be as fradulent as the guy hiding in shadows asking his step dad to do something:gokulaugh:

And again, no matter what happens, the guy fighting solo will never be as fradulent as the guy hiding in shadows asking his step dad to do something
If that helps you sleep at night.

The bigger fraud is the one who couldn't get past a 15 years old's CT and make his opponent try and bring out their full abilities.

Gojo = Yorozu but a tiny better

:gokulaugh:

I swear to god Nika if Sukuna had a counter to infinity all along but chose not to use it I will burn the entire JJK section of this forum to the ground with revenge threads

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
No he’s unable to give everything because he can’t use 10 shadows and shrine at the same time.

And the trump card he’s been saving isn’t Mahoraga.

Get ready to cry motherfucker
yet he opted to use 10s over shrine....

you do realize ive told you like 20x im not even a gojo fan so idc which way this fight goes, just tired of you fraudkuno bros giving a new excuse every week or hearing gojover for the past 3 months.

you've been crying everytime a new chapter comes out...

The bigger fraud is the one who couldn't get past a 15 years old's CT and make his opponent try and bring out their full abilities.

Talk about sleep medicine, sheesh

I swear to god Nika if Sukuna had a counter to infinity all along but chose not to use it I will burn the entire JJK section of this forum to the ground with revenge threads
Admiral discourse will get you banned before hand:goyea:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

yeah you sound stupid....

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yeah you sound stupid....
Wait wai wait weren't you guys saying Sukuna was prideful and thus using Megumi's CT was an L?

If it turns out Sukuna had a counter this whole time but didn't use it, the explanation will be pride as well.

You guys are FINISHED!

Which Sukuna NEEDS 10 Shadows to fight?

:saden:
Just like he needed 10 shadows for Yorozu!!!

And what help does that do v. Infinity?
Say hypothetically, Sukuna gained CTs from eating people. You realize that would mean he has Jacob's Ladder right?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Wait wai wait weren't you guys saying Sukuna was prideful and thus using Megumi's CT was an L?

If it turns out Sukuna had a counter this whole time but didn't use it, the explanation will be pride as well.

You guys are FINISHED!
dont recall me every saying such a thing but good luck iwith your fallacies.

like i said im not even a gojo fan so idk how id be "finished" but sure.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Just like he needed 10 shadows for Yorozu!!!
he was able to use the shikigami while himself adapting to Yoru, meanwhile he's only been able to only use Maho which put him on deaths door not just once but twice now, iirc he was just passed out last chapter.

now he's using mahoraga and a fuzed shikigami and is still struggling against Gojo, oh wait he's just hiding in the shadows....