JJK spoiler 255

I am tempted to read the leaks because of Gojo racist allegations and Yuuji comeback, but I will be tuning out now. Will be back on Sunday.

Last edited:
Jogo would have easily survived the Black flash donut punch and came back too, if he had the little kid to teleport him and Shoko to heal him lol. Actually, he don't even need Shoko. He has RCT unlike that bum maki.

Also, Sukuna gonna recover his output and regain his domain and RCT lol.

Imagine if Sukuna actually used 2 BFs against Gojo...

Gege wanted to wank Gojo before he was Gojover'd. That's the only reason Sukuna didn't use BF and increase his output against Gojo lol.

Seems Yuta is being saved for last again. Bum can't even RCT himself back when fucking Yuji and maki are back lol :shame:

Choso is still relevant (somewhat) :finally:

Lets see if the black man Miguel and his Capoeira can last for Next chapter lol. Or is Sukuna about to pull out his own dance fighting style from the Heian era? :ihaha:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ok now I understand.

Gojo knew back when he was released that he couldn't face Sukuna even with 15 fingers. So they had to make this whole plan with many sacrifices to slowly kill him.

But now my question just changed the person.

Why Sukuna didn't killed Gojo right there? Gojo was surrounded in enemy territory where no one knew where it was. No help would came to him. Sukuna could have went all out and killed Gojo and he would have much easier time by now.