JJK spoilers 180

I'm so glad that GG expanded more on Yuta's mimicry CT.
The last 04 chapters were a full course meal indeed.
Ryu and Uro delivered and performed very well, especially Ryu, he exceeded my expectations.
:mrgo:
Now i'm pretty sure in 10 chapters or so we will see the beginning of Yuta vs Kenjaku fight..
And these last chapters made it more clear for me that Yuta is a Gone-su by the end of their fight.
@notAfanboy I'm sorry man!
:josad:

Gotta Thank Ryu, Iam enjoying the "Dessert":endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Ryu and Uro delivered and performed very well, especially Ryu, he exceeded my expectations.
Now i'm pretty sure in 10 chapters or so we will see the beginning of Yuta vs Kenjaku fight..
And these last chapters made it more clear for me that Yuta is a Gone-su by the end of their fight.
You Doubt Yuta?:pepemy:

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
I liked how Yuta decided to not build up his energy due to seeing how badly Ryu wanted a straight faceoff. Characters indulging themselves at the cost of strategy is always lovely to see. Great chapter. Onto Hakari. :cheers:

Yuta's bag has no limit, he can pull out any technique according to the situation.
I am expecting Yuta to be prepared to fight Kenjaku (some surprise techniques).

Considering the fact that he has RCT and unlimited stack of CTs, he may have a technique to escape if his life is in danger.

Kenjaku is the main antagonist after Sukuna. If Yuta can use multiple CTs back to back, then he may push Kenjaku to high diff, but still lose (or force Kenjaku to use his trump card).

However, what if it is a group battle? Yuta, Itadori, Megumi, Hakari, Maki (2 or 3 of them).

Yuta has been hands down entertaining in the these latest chapters.

I still say though, I don’t think he’s on par with Gojo at the moment but Yuta has the potential to surpass him. The dude’s fights are cool af

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yuta has been hands down entertaining in the these latest chapters.

I still say though, I don’t think he’s on par with Gojo at the moment but Yuta has the potential to surpass him. The dude’s fights are cool af
He's only 2nd year and doing all this. His peak will be freaking insane.