Versus Battle JJK strongest women

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who is the strongest woman in JJK ?

Rank them from strongest to weakest

Some contestant : Yuki, Maki, Nobara, Uro, Uraume, Shoko, Mei Mei, Utahime, Miwa etc etc

@NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @MonsterKaido @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Mr.9000 @Yere93 @ReggieZoldyck21 @ZoroMazino @notAfanboy @kom5 @Ven437 @MUUGEN etc etc
Uro >= Yuki > Maki > Mei Mei >= Utahime> Nobara > Miwa > Shoko.

I guess something like this.

Disclaimer!
I give Uro benefit of the doubt because she was handpicked by Kenjaku as one of the strongest sorcerers from previous eras, so per experience she is definitely above Yuki and as a Top Tier she should defo fight Yuki well.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Disclaimer!
I give Uro benefit of the doubt because she was handpicked by Kenjaku as one of the strongest sorcerers from previous eras, so per experience she is definitely above Yuki and as a Top Tier she should defo fight Yuki well.
I know why you're wanking Uro... and I'm all for it! :milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Disclaimer!
Lol Yuki is a clear cut above Uro portrayal wise and feat wise

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Says who?

Lol dude. Uro is one of the strongest sorcerers from previous era.

She is not a scrub like that girl who fought Megumi.
And ?

Uro is good no doubt

She is not Yuki tier

Yuki hard pressed Kenjaku the big bad (or second)
Yuki is one of the 4 special grade sorcerers (insane level sorcerer)

In the tournament among past sorcerers only Kashimo has the level of the 4 special grade. The other are not at that level.

If Yuki had died 1000 years ago and wanted to Kenjaku would have brought her in the Culling game asap

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I left it as >= for Uro not pure > because I know Yuki ain't weak.

Although Uro is from previous eras handpicked by Kenjaku. Kenjaku brought top tiers for a reason.
A lot of these guys bought back by Kenjaku are weaker than Yuki tbh. Uro ain't that special even among them. She doesn't even stand out akin to the likes of Angel and Kashimo, for instance, while Yuki was a legit threat to even Kenjaku. I think you're giving Uro more leverage than she deserves.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
A lot of these guys bought back by Kenjaku are weaker than Yuki tbh. Uro ain't that special even among them. She doesn't even stand out akin to the likes of Angel and Kashimo, for instance, while Yuki was a legit threat to even Kenjaku. I think you're giving Uro more leverage than she deserves.
Ain't no way u just called Domain Expansion user nothing special.

And ?

Uro is good no doubt

She is not Yuki tier

Yuki hard pressed Kenjaku the big bad (or second)
Yuki is one of the 4 special grade sorcerers (insane level sorcerer)

In the tournament among past sorcerers only Kashimo has the level of the 4 special grade. The other are not at that level.

If Yuki had died 1000 years ago and wanted to Kenjaku would have brought her in the Culling game asap
She is in Yuki's tier. I don't rule out possibility of Yuki winning but Uro is definitely more experienced.

Uro's CT would mess with Yuki shit ton.