Versus Battle JJK strongest women

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
It's not weird tho lol. Maki is basically Toji level. She's up there for sure. And you overrate Uro. Yuki has better portrayal and feats.
honestly after rereading this lol you essentially have one toji level fighter in your eyes and another who is just about those levels now with only 10%-ish of their current power (15 fingers) and being negged is superior to Yuki who went against Kenjaku and pushed him to extreme diffs your entire argument is moot at this point.

my guy said angel top 3 - i think her abilities are hax but she is ultimately weak overall
CT nullification + Jacob's ladder is broken as shit. Sukuna himself had to resort playing tricks in order to fool Hana the lovestruck teenager.

That combo wipes out a good majority of the cast. Disaster curses are definitely gone. Uraume for sure too. Ishigori and Uro are useless as shit without their CT. Only Kashimo stands a chance because his CT isn't his crutch.

Easily Top 3 material for JJK female cast. It's conditional but CT nullification is already broken as shit, Higuruma says that it messes with a sorcerer's foundation too.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
CT nullification + Jacob's ladder is broken as shit. Sukuna himself had to resort playing tricks in order to fool Hana the lovestruck teenager.

That combo wipes out a good majority of the cast. Disaster curses are definitely gone. Uraume for sure too. Ishigori and Uro are useless as shit without their CT. Only Kashimo stands a chance because his CT isn't his crutch.

Easily Top 3 material for JJK female cast. It's conditional but CT nullification is already broken as shit, Higuruma says that it messes with a sorcerer's foundation too.
yeah, i literally said that....

uraume is just a human sorcerer...lol you just said Uro is shit without her CT meanwhile she had a great showing of hand to hand combat against Yuta and was leader of assassination corps when she was alive in much stronger time period. same could be said about ishigori. dudes a long range fighter but majority of the fight was based around taijutsu.

i mean you just nullified you entire argument if thats your baseline thinking of a character hahah what has angel shown outside of broken abilities?

& sukuna used the easiest route to get rid of her as quickly as possible, she showed her weakness as soon as everything went down which is why she is weak overall. you see maki and itadoris resolve to just kill megumi, tricks like that wont work on them but easily worked on angel.....

like i said angel overall is weak but her CT is hax which means broken in case you didnt know that one.....

Last edited:
yeah, i literally said that....

uraume is just a human sorcerer...lol you just said Uro is shit without her CT meanwhile she had a great showing of hand to hand combat against Yuta
Yeah with her CT :yearight:

same could be said about ishigori. dudes a long range fighter but majority of the fight was based around taijutsu.
Without his CT his taijutsu output is garbage.

i mean you just nullified you entire argument if thats your baseline thinking of a character hahah what has angel shown outside of broken abilities?
Jacob’s ladder and whatever light attacks destroy those two above especially without their CT and CE foundation ruined.

& sukuna used the easiest route to get rid of her as quickly as possible, she showed her weakness as soon as everything went down which is why she is weak overall.
Angel/Hana was smoking that Sukuna pack whether you like it or not. He couldn’t use CT to attack her, getting seared from attack, was afraid enough that he TOLD YUJI he was the Disgraced one so that he would keep the fact that he’s the vessel from Angel hidden.

you see maki and itadoris resolve to just kill megumi, tricks like that wont work on them but easily worked on angel.....
:queenhear:

like i said angel overall is weak but her CT is hax which means broken in case you didnt know that one.....
No Hana is overall weak, Angel was dangerous enough to make Sukuna scared shitless of her.

Last edited:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yeah with her CT :yearight:

Without his CT his taijutsu output is garbage.

Jacob’s ladder and whatever light attacks destroy those two above especially without their CT and CE foundation ruined.

Angel/Hana was smoking that Sukuna pack whether you like it or not. He couldn’t use CT to attack her, getting seared from attack, was afraid enough that he TOLD YUJI he was the Disgraced one so that he would keep the fact that he’s the vessel from Angel hidden.

:queenhear:

No Hana is overall weak, Angel was dangerous enough to make Sukuna scared shitless of her.
yawn you debunked your entire argument when you said both uro and ishi were nothing without CT. you do realize they do need to have physical strength to sustain that sort of endurance and strain from those attacks regardless of CT. Hana is fragile. the panels you showed are even funnier RCT and regenning your arm is a feat in itself.

so please show me or tell me what physical feats angel has or even displayed. oh wait there is absolutely zero, cause i saw her get neg diffed quicker than nue was. what are you even trying to argue here?

showing a panel of what exactly hana tried separating sukuna from megumi never tried killing him & she also still easily fell into sukunas trap...

you just proved it yourself that all angel/hana has is CT and nothing more. hana is hot garbage a damsel in distress for megumi and angel would be irrelevant if it wasnt for her CT.

you got any other points you can add or bring up outside of jacobs ladder and being broken?

i think youre missing the point of this entire thread its asking the strongest woman which Yuki is the clear winner given her showing against kenjaku. maki is good but not quite there yet.

yawn you debunked your entire argument when you said both uro and ishi were nothing without CT. you do realize they do need to have physical strength to sustain that sort of endurance and strain from those attacks regardless of CT. Hana is fragile. the panels you showed are even funnier RCT and regenning your arm is a feat in itself.

so please show me or tell me what physical feats angel has or even displayed. oh wait there is absolutely zero, cause i saw her get neg diffed quicker than nue was. what are you even trying to argue here?

showing a panel of what exactly hana tried separating sukuna from megumi never tried killing him & she also still easily fell into sukunas trap...

you just proved it yourself that all angel/hana has is CT and nothing more. hana is hot garbage a damsel in distress for megumi and angel would be irrelevant if it wasnt for her CT.

you got any other points you can add or bring up outside of jacobs ladder and being broken?

i think youre missing the point of this entire thread its asking the strongest woman which Yuki is the clear winner given her showing against kenjaku. maki is good but not quite there yet.
You've literally said a whole lot of nothing coupled with a bunch of headcanon. No panels, no in-universe logic, nothing. Higuruma already confirms what I said about them losing their foundation, Uro and Ishi are not Kashimo, moment Uro lost her CT she got the Shanks treatment. :yearight:

Angel packing up Sukuna with her CT + Jacob's ladder is enough for me to put her easily at No. 3. You clearly don't remember so let me remind you what story told us. Read the last line to me please.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
You've literally said a whole lot of nothing coupled with a bunch of headcanon. No panels, no in-universe logic, nothing. Higuruma already confirms what I said about them losing their foundation, Uro and Ishi are not Kashimo, moment Uro lost her CT she got the Shanks treatment. :yearight:

Angel packing up Sukuna with her CT + Jacob's ladder is enough for me to put her easily at No. 3. You clearly don't remember so let me remind you what story told us. Read the last line to me please.

honestly are you dumb or just stupid?

you came in and said Uro isn't shit without CT which is your entire argument for why you have Angel at the top.

Why do you keep writing it as "her CT+Jacob's Ladder"

Her CT is nullifying other CTs and Jacob's Ladder is barely an attack name

You wouldn't say Ten Shadows + Demon Dog Totality?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Why do you keep writing it as "her CT+Jacob's Ladder"

Her CT is nullifying other CTs and Jacob's Ladder is barely an attack name

You wouldn't say Ten Shadows + Demon Dog Totality?
they dont even know what theyre saying tbh

they posted a panel of saying Uro is dogshit without CT but their argument is displaying Uro being depleted completely after using their Domain Expansion after going toe to toe with the one assumed to be second only to Gojo in the verse.

its funny you brought it up i didnt want to say anything just laughed about it haha

@Ven437
this is Angel with all her CT still in tact and hasnt taken any damage so far:

utter dogshit imagine boasting how she could easily kill sukuna, she hits him directly with Jacobs Ladder and hes completely unphased then he neg diffs the strongest female character. omg i see sukuna was so scared of angel here, he didnt even care to kill her was thinking of just knocking her out but found it pointless so he just ate her instead.

Last edited: