Versus Battle JJK strongest women

Maki was never negged in the fight against Sukuna. They went back and forth and Sukuna even praised her a few times. Maki also did not use her weapon, which is a huge part of her arsenal.
She got a good hit in when she used Yuji as a sword, which shows that that is her forte. Now imagine if she used her sword which bypasses physical toughness and hits the soul directly.

Yuki never pushed Kenjaku to extreme diff. Yuki, Choso and Tengen fought Kenjaku together and even with all of that Kenjaku called it a fun warm up
In a one on one fight Yuki alone is not pushing Kenjaku that far. The only troublesome ability would be her block hole one, but that's hax that punches above her weight class.

Who wins between Yuki and Maki? I am not completely sure. I think it's trickier between them which is why in my original post I said that it's between them. I think Yuki could be given the benefit of the doubt for now, with her special grade status and overall portrayal.
If only maki had spear of heaven she couldve been toji level smh

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If only maki had spear of heaven she couldve been toji level smh
Well yeah that's one of the reasons I think Toji still beats her. The wider array of weapons. He had the soul split katana too, inverted spear of heaven, the chain of a thousand miles, etc.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Maki was never negged in the fight against Sukuna. They went back and forth and Sukuna even praised her a few times. Maki also did not use her weapon, which is a huge part of her arsenal.
She got a good hit in when she used Yuji as a sword, which shows that that is her forte. Now imagine if she used her sword which bypasses physical toughness and hits the soul directly.
huh - who said maki was nerfed i said sukuna was and its confirmed he's only able ti use less than 10% of his current power.

SHe surprised sukuna by grabbing yujis leg it wasnt like she was doing a SOgekingsowrd display it was random and unexcpeted
Yuki never pushed Kenjaku to extreme diff. Yuki, Choso and Tengen fought Kenjaku together and even with all of that Kenjaku called it a fun warm up
In a one on one fight Yuki alone is not pushing Kenjaku that far. The only troublesome ability would be her block hole one, but that's hax that punches above her weight class.

Who wins between Yuki and Maki? I am not completely sure. I think it's trickier between them which is why in my original post I said that it's between them. I think Yuki could be given the benefit of the doubt for now, with her special grade status and overall portrayal.
lol if you dont think Yuki pushed Kenjaku to extreme diffs while she negged getos ability forced him to use his gravity abilities, her physicals strength was proving too much for kenjaku when she blasted him outside of the barrier destroying his arm and shattering his face along with it.

furthermore Yuki had to tank a completed DE with raw strength and will power - the DE was showing to be equal to Sukunas in Shibuya.
Tengen did one thing that entire fight which is what it was all for and Yuki predicted it would fail she went in there as a kamikaze to begin with.

a fun warm up yes pushing the main antagonist to a real fight while forcing them into using trump cards like gravity, DE and uzumakis is extreme diffs.

Well as Maki says she doesn't know whether Sukuna can heal damage dealt to the soul. They know he can heal physical damage so that's fine. But if she damages Megumi's soul as well, it'd be bad. That's how I see it at the very least.
Whichever way you go, saying stuff like "he won't die even if we kill him" or a derivative of that amd then not using your main weapon doesn't really make sense.

This is me knocking Gege btw, not a knock on Maki for any Makibros out there

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
huh - who said maki was nerfed
I didn't say anything about that. You said Maki was negged and I said she wasn't negged.

sukuna was and its confirmed he's only able ti use less than 10% of his current power.
His output fluctuates but his physical movement is fine, like he says.

SHe surprised sukuna by grabbing yujis leg it wasnt like she was doing a SOgekingsowrd display it was random and unexcpeted
That doesn't really matter. I said she'd do better with her sword, which is pretty evident.

lol if you dont think Yuki pushed Kenjaku to extreme diffs while she negged getos ability forced him to use his gravity abilities, her physicals strength was proving too much for kenjaku when she blasted him outside of the barrier destroying his arm and shattering his face along with it.
No Yuki did not push Kenjaku to extreme diff. It was a team effort. Put them one on one and Kenjaku wins much easier without any previous battles or info gathered. She pushed him yes, no one is denying that, but that's not extreme diff. Pretty sure Kenny still has a lot in his bag, especially if he can keep the CT of people whose bodies he inhabited.

furthermore Yuki had to tank a completed DE with raw strength and will power - the DE was showing to be equal to Sukunas in Shibuya.
Tengen did one thing that entire fight which is what it was all for and Yuki predicted it would fail she went in there as a kamikaze to begin with.

a fun warm up yes pushing the main antagonist to a real fight while forcing them into using trump cards like gravity, DE and uzumakis is extreme diffs.
Yeah that's good for her, and speaks of her ability. But put them 1 on 1 with no prior knowledge, and it's nowhere near extreme diff.

Fun warm up and extreme diff don't go together. If you think that's extreme diff then best agree to disagree, because for me that wasn't anywhere close to it, and it was circumstantial. A large part of the JJK fandom was disappointed with Yuki and her display against Kenjaku during those chapters. So I think it's best to agree to disagree, because we disagree on an issue that comes down to definition like that. For me that wasn't extreme diff at all. For you it is.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Whichever way you go, saying stuff like "he won't die even if we kill him" or a derivative of that amd then not using your main weapon doesn't really make sense.

This is me knocking Gege btw, not a knock on Maki for any Makibros out there
Yeah that's fine. I was trying to rationalize it in inverse logic I guess lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
She could speedblitz sukuna
Clearly has a domain
Still not finished probably has rct to
She s the strongest woman so far
She s even stronger than yuta

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Lol reading these stating sheโ€™s only second to Yuki laughable maybe if we see more from her on the next chapter or two I can believe it but manga even stated she could match a rival of Uros faction by powers along is below both Ryu and Yuta.

Ryu was just 2 shot by Sukuna using Shrine, Yoru would get blitzed and destroyed by Shrine.

Lol reading these stating sheโ€™s only second to Yuki laughable maybe if we see more from her on the next chapter or two I can believe it but manga even stated she could match a rival of Uros faction by powers along is below both Ryu and Yuta.

Ryu was just 2 shot by Sukuna using Shrine, Yoru would get blitzed and destroyed by Shrine.
Granted, but faction =/= individual
Meaning she alone defeated a faction that was equal to one lead by Uro. Not equal to Uro alone.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž