Joe Biden may actually lose to Trump this November

the status quo aint gonna let somebody trump win again

it's all left wingers for now until ever

the top most people in society wont ever let a right winger win again
Nah, he'd win.

They got that republican woman as the permited right wing to win in my opinion. We have something similar at Brazil. Someone from the left a bit more to the center but still left that media calls as it is right which they allow to win.

Good. Say what you will about Trump (I’m not a supporter, I’m a Libertarian), but I’d love to have affordable rent and food, a secure border like every other functioning country has, and energy independence again.

Joe Biden and Kamala have been one disaster after another.

Last edited:
I live in Colorado, so I don't even get the option to vote for Trump. But I would if I could. Biden is just not working out for anybody...

Latest tactic by Democrats to obstruct the election. Raise still to be proven allegations against Trump to try to get him in prison or to at least justify taking him off the ballot. Maine and Colorado have done this and so far it’s backfiring spectacularly. It’s only making people support him more and both cases will eventually go to the Supreme Court who will rule against it

I live in Colorado, a so I don't even get the option to vote for Trump. But I would if I could. Biden is just not working out for anybody...
Democrats can paint Trump as the literal Anti-Christ (not that they haven’t at this point)

It still looks outright totalitarian for them to dictate who the people can or can’t vote for

What happens when you refuse to listen and rejects half of the population? they go to the other side that listens and accepts them.
sadly yes
It's so fucking pathetic tho, when you have a candidate which 55% of Americans believe he committed a crime and should go to prison, and Biden is still losing to him. If the Democrats really wanted to win, they'd force Biden to drop and let literally anybody else run instead.
Its almost like they are doing it on purpose to make trump president again so that the country enters a civil war

Remember that time Trump totally started a second Civil War within this country and WWIII at the same time the last time he was in office. Oh right, it was just media fearmongering

Biden’s sure done a good job setting things up for WWIII between Hamas using the weapons the idiot left in Afghanistan against Israel and cutting away our oil independence giving Putin the leverage he wanted to invade Ukraine

Last edited:
Or Murica is just fcked
Still own ya tho.
Post automatically merged:

Remember that time Trump totally started a second Civil War within this country and WWIII at the same time the last time he was in office. Oh right, it was just media fearmongering

Me neither. Biden’s sure done a good job setting things up for WWIII between Hamas using the weapons the idiot left in Afghanistan for Israel and cutting away our oil independence giving Putin the leverage he wanted to invade Ukraine
We have been an net energy exporter since 2019. (2021 was the exception)

Oil independence has never been achieved fully since we still import energy sources and that has never changed.

Last edited:
Still own ya tho.
Post automatically merged:

We have been an net energy exporter since 2019. (2021 was the exception)

Oil independence has never been achieved fully since we still import energy sources and that has never changed.
Biden made our dependence on other countries worse though