Joe Biden may actually lose to Trump this November

I predict an outta nowhere 3rd party taking the win making it the first time in hundreds of years that a 3rd party not republican or democratic becomes president and he or possibly she will be the greatest president in American history
As of now I think it’s difficult electoral college is prime reason I don’t see third party coming up in future .
Post automatically merged:

If Trump becomes president imo more memes once again .

As of now I think it’s difficult electoral college is prime reason I don’t see third party coming up in future .

If Trump becomes president imo more memes once again .
Unlikely but not impossible

Tho between Trump and Biden Trump seems like the more accomplished president at least based on third party information I've seen around the internet Trump just said some off the wall stuff sometimes

Don't want Trump, but ffs, Biden has been a complete and total disaster. An embarrassing failure tbh. He will lose. I'm supporting Robert Kennedy Jr. I feel he is the best option, too bad the media is ignoring him, yet he's doing well without them. I sincerely hope he gains momentum.

Don't want Trump, but ffs, Biden has been a complete and total disaster. An embarrassing failure tbh. He will lose. I'm supporting Robert Kennedy Jr. I feel he is the best option, too bad the media is ignoring him, yet he's doing well without them. I sincerely hope he gains momentum.
If Kennedy manages to get even 5 electoral college that would slowly signal end of 2 party system .

If Trump loses, it would actually be a surprise.
Last time Trump lost because people were fed up of his antics and meme don’t see the enthusiasm again for people to see reason why Biden needs to be voted again.

Last edited:
I

Indigo

It's wild to me that Trump might actually win.

If it isn't the consequnces of the Left's own actions... like i've been saying.

What happens when you refuse to listen and rejects half of the population? they go to the other side that listens and accepts them.

As many flaws as those movies have, the Star Wars prequels show this exact thing perfectly.

The Left, just like the Jedi, are too arrogant to see what's happening right in front of their own eyes.

The fact that people are still rally behind Trump, despite all his shortcomings, shows the level of rejection to the Left's politics.

What's the left reaction gonna be? more hatred and less dialogue. Perfect.

Nah he'll win

A lot of people hate Biden, but that doesn't mean they will let Trump win. Like with the pro-Palestine people, despite all of the horrible stuff Biden has done, he is still a significantly better president than the dude who called for a muslim ban. I think most people can see this.

the status quo aint gonna let somebody trump win again

it's all left wingers for now until ever

the top most people in society wont ever let a right winger win again

A generic democrat is up 10 points over Trump in the general. Biden is around 2 to 3 points below Trump on average. We're looking at two massively unpopular candidates here.

It's so fucking pathetic tho, when you have a candidate which 55% of Americans believe he committed a crime and should go to prison, and Biden is still losing to him. If the Democrats really wanted to win, they'd force Biden to drop and let literally anybody else run instead.

I predict an outta nowhere 3rd party taking the win making it the first time in hundreds of years that a 3rd party not republican or democratic becomes president and he or possibly she will be the greatest president in American history
This has never happened and will never happen. As long as the electoral college and the two party system is in place, a third party candidate will never win the white house.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Trump is best pesodent of modern age

If Kennedy manages to get even 5 electoral college that would slowly signal end of 2 party system .

Last time Trump lost because people were fed up of his antics and meme don’t see the enthusiasm again for people to see reason why Biden needs to be voted again.
He lost becouse mail in ballots and massive cheating by dems